Sbiper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Neko Tamo

• Hey, was wondering where would be the best place to read Hour of the Wolf? From what I read before it's quite lemony and I figure the version here might be censored, or maybe not? Also is that fic complete?
    Sbiper
    Sbiper 1
    You can find it at Questionable Questing, you will need to register. It was pulled totally from here and is complete on Questionable Questing.
  • Sam R.

• Filking The Boat is excellence. Filking The Boat with a 1950s US DE is excellence. Filking The Boat's chapters with chapter congruity is excellence. Filking them so well that at "VIGO" I see The Boat bombed to shit in a harbour by relative strategic depths and hours of productivity and bases of labourers…the strategic defeating the operational. Well. Bravo.
  • chankljp

• As I am sure you would have noticed with all the 'likes' that I have given you in the past few weeks, I have stumbled upon your "ATSRW" TL after someone recommended it on the 'Recommend Reads' thread. Just wanted to say that even though the TL was sadly abandoned, it was a thoroughly enjoyable read every step of the way. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work with us!
  • Bookeater

• Is there anywhere 'Reap the whirlwind' is in chapter form? Bit hard to revisit my favourite bits by doing a plunge across the thread
    Sbiper
    Sbiper
    There is a story only thread
  • Jluckgo

• I'm curious as to if you have plans to return to the world of Sir Arthur Harris? His story was very enjoyable and the hints to the post war world seemed especially intriguing. Either way its always a pleasure to read your amazing stories! They do a great job of blending storytelling and Alt History!
    Sbiper
    Sbiper
    No plans currently - that story burnt me out if I'm honest.
    Jluckgo
    I'm sorry to hear that man just glad you are still writing. I will look at the word currently and hope for the future! I can see why though the research and work you put in for continuing it would probably be monumental. I'll just sit here and read everything you write. :)
  • kelgar04

• Hey I was wondering other than Harris who else would you have chosen?
    kelgar04
    Though I have to ask with the Modified Avro York did that help with the Warsaw Uprising at all or did that end with the massacre while the USSR just watched on.
    Sbiper
    Sbiper
    The later
    kelgar04
    Damn same as OTL damn Reds
    Guess we don't have a free Poland this time around.
  • Jason14k

• I was wondering if you would considered doing another story like ATSRTW but they take over Montgomery or some other general?
  • Sbiper

Sbiper

• ATSRTW is restarted, with a finish date of mid to end 2018. 2nd part of the Timeline is in early research with no definitive timelines yet.
    baurus
    baurus 1
    Glad to hear it Sbiper. I still feel you drive yourself too hard with your research, your reference list feels as if from a short doctoral thesis already! I shudder to think what part 2 will entail... your damned thoroughness will have my head bursting with impatience during 2018-2019!!!
  • John 117

• Do you play Hearts of Iron IV?
    Reactions: Ddmkm122
    Sbiper
    Sbiper 1
    Nope, while I do like Strategy Games as a rule, but I don't really have the time to dedicate to playing PC games anymore :(. I played Eve Online from December 2006 through to August 2012, and it was the Game that I most enjoyed if I am honest. I played a bit of World of Tanks during Beta and early release but gave it up for various reasons.
    John 117 2
    I see.

I'm sorry but I just thought it's something you would like. Based on your work on ATSRTW...
  • Sbiper

Sbiper

• ATSRTW is currently on hiatus, I am writing other stuff. It is not abandoned though, I will finish it, probably restarting it early in 2017
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…