Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• CaekDaemon

CaekDaemon

• Saw you like my post in the Misc Warhammer thread with the AI images - you might want to check out page 384 in the ASOIAF one, as it has a Danelle Lothston one! :D
    Reactions: Shiva
    Shiva 1
    How did you do the photo creation? Because I can't photo edit for crap.
    CaekDaemon
    CaekDaemon
    Sorcery and witchcraft, by which I mean using Stable Diffusion. That stuff is wizardry - there's a few posts about it in the misc thread after that point that goes in depth about it. I also use Photoshop to clean some up, removing some smaller issues like with the 40k images.
  • Toxic34

• I very much hope you like everything I showed in my recent road map for Cobain Continues Redux, and I'd very much welcome your comments about them, especially the route that will be taken from 2012 onwards.
  • CaekDaemon

CaekDaemon

• I'd have honestly deleted it by now if I could edit posts in past threads.
    Reactions: Ddmkm122
    Shiva 1
    I'm not seeing the rule involved, but I kind of see your point. With some editing you can make it less X-rated and still get the point across.
    CaekDaemon
    CaekDaemon 1
    The problem is I can't actually edit the post because its in a locked thread ;_;
    Shiva 1
    You could do a re-write in a different thread, or ask a mod to unlock the thread so you could do the editing for that one post. Or do a rewrite and ask a mod to unlock the thread so you can put the re-written version in the original posts place.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…