Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Empress Ryzal

• Since the thread got locked I figure I'd respond here: geopolitically, everything should principally be fine save for maybe some posturing from the PRC for a few decades until they're forced to downsize their arsenal and reform in general. My concern isn't that, but the fact all the major landmasses save for Australia and Greenland are now gone, which means storm season is going to get significantly worse.
    Empress Ryzal 1
    Some places' stability are going to get hit tremendously by that, which could cause no small amount of societal breakdown if corrective measures aren't taken promptly, and this isn't even factoring in how the very same global supply chain that would have helped in facilitating these corrective measures just got gutted and it will take some time reorganizing everything.
    Empress Ryzal 1
    If that particular hurdle is taken care of, then things should be fine, for a given value of fine relative to the effects of losing so much of the world in exchange for such terrible weather.
  • Khanzeer

• Thank you for your contribution in the KM in Baltic thread and above all your politeness ! So rare to see that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…