Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• CultBoy

• I'm starting to recognise names from Alternatehistory.com subscribing to my YouTube channel.

Thanks to everyone who has, its appreciated.
  • Sonny912

• Hey cutboy, you made a thread about Paul heyman getting foresight in how to run ecw a few years ago right? I liked it, ever thought of doing another wrestling thread?
    CultBoy
    I've thought about even had a few ideas. Have really wanted to finish my ECW atl but I've got a serious case of writers block.

Literally write one or two bits and then delete them because I'm not happy with them.
    Sonny912 1
    I thought it was finished cause you wrote an epilogue.
    CultBoy
    I originally planned to my epilogue style chapters and three regular chapters with a final stats list to finish.

This might be a case of the finish being earlier than I thought it was going to be. If I ever have a burst of genius on it I might carry on.

Got to two other ATLs suffering from a extended period of the same problem.
  • VanDun

• In regards to your ECW thread did the WWF buy it out, what with their Publishing telling ECW's story? Also it's minor but did you forget you brought in LuFisto to the House of Hardcore or were you waiting to bring her in later? Just curious.
    CultBoy
    That's the original idea I had for the ending of the timeline as part of a epilogue chapter. Covering events after WCW has imploded, ECW becomes the new number 2 and the wrestling world between that point and now. Lu Fisto is actually in a big show match in a upcoming part if I ever get round to finish it.
    CultBoy 1
    I'll be able to write consistently again soon properly as I'm no longer doing 80+ hours weeks plus a new baby. Just evenings and nights plus a toddler and one year old.
  • Heavy1

Heavy1

• I was re-watching your ECW thread and I didn't want to necro it so I'll ask were you building up to a massive walkout by the WCW wrestlers leaving WCW with only the NWO and there hangers on?
    CultBoy 1
    Yeah im still working gradually on the next update which features a small walk out. The next few updates would see WCW enter the start of it's terminal decline phase, off the back of a couple more disasters/bad booking.
  • kinnikuniverse

• Hello!

Love your wrestling and American rugby thread! In fact, the latter inspired me to make my own alternate north american sports thread!

Right now, it's only a list of champions for the American and Canadian rugby leagues. As you will see, I did a mix of both NFL teams and actual American rugby clubs. Feel free to take a look if you have the time!
    Reactions: CultBoy
    CultBoy
    I will tonight I'm just at work at the minute.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…