Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Leander

Leander

• I just wanted to tell you that I really appreciate your future history timeline and the discussions we had in the genetic modification thread! I realy dig the grounded take on some of the cyberpunky technologies!
    Zireael 2
    Thanks - maybe you could head to the timeline and leave a post... am I too optimistic? Maybe I missed some non-medicinal/non-therapeutic applications, because I am mostly familiar with those (second hand because luckily my legs work well enough not to need an exoskeleton!)
    Leander
    Leander
    I will definitly give some more in depth remarks but I thinks its generally full of very cool ideas. I realy liked your overwiew over what is already possible for example. I have one tip that might interest you: You can try a combination of google scholar and sci-hub to get access to a lot of scientific papers, even as somebody without a university library access.
  • Petike

Petike

• Wow, I had no clue you'd like my Amerindian timeline that much. :D Thank you. :)
    Deleted member 160141
    Amerindian timeline? Could you post a link to it?
  • Petike

Petike

• Decided to follow you here and on DA. Thank you for the favourites and interest, I appreciate it. :)

I'm going to read your blog, just found it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…