Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• TheBalkanizer

• Will you ever continue your Sudeten War TL? It was really, really good 👍🏻
    Onkel Willie
    It's on an indefinite hiatus. I have other TLs that are still being updated, some more often than others.
  • Nerdman3000

Nerdman3000

• So weird question, but if possible, any chance you might add threadmarks to some of your old timeline’s? I usually prefer using read mode, so it’s admittedly more for connivance.
    Onkel Willie 1
    Got any particular ones in mind?
    Nerdman3000
    Nerdman3000 1
    Admittedly all of them, but if I had to pick specific ones, then I would say your Germanicus Rome timeline, your Alexander the Great timeline, your Gallipoli timeline, and your Napoleon Frenchwank timeline.
  • ahmedali

• Hello Onkel Willie

Sorry for the inconvenience in advance

Your timelines are very cool and I loved them so much I was wondering if you could make a timeline on the Russian Empire (similar to your timeline on the Ottoman Empire and France)
  • DeltaEnterprise252

DeltaEnterprise252

• Greetings, Onkel Willie I was looking through your threads and one of them asked about the PRC being isot to 1950. Given your ASB timelines recently, do you plan on writing something about that?
    Onkel Willie 1
    It would make for an interesting read. Maybe it's a good idea for a future TL. I can't say when though.
  • DeltaEnterprise252

DeltaEnterprise252

• Hello, Onkel Willie. I have read many of your timelines and enjoy them very much. Just curious but how many chapters do you plan for Divine wind to be and do you have a preliminary schedule? Also how do you come up with your ideas?
    Onkel Willie
    I will write as many chapters as it takes to get to the present ;). Spoiler alert: so far I'm up to twenty. My ideas usually just come to me, or they're inspired by other people's comments here.
  • Deleted member 117308

• I love your ST -SW timeline. Are you thinking about a sequel?
    Onkel Willie 1
    Not at the moment. I consider it a finished story. I do welcome spin-offs as long as my work is credited as the inspiration.
  • Drex

Drex

• I have to say that I really enjoyed reading your althists, I've read your first five in a row and love them. Hence the reason why I'm asking for your permission in translating these to my native language (Spanish) and post them in the althist wiki, referring to you as the sole author and giving you credits and a link to the original thread if sbd is interested. BTW, I know how to make maps.
    Onkel Willie 1
    If your writing in your native language is grammatically impeccable and without spelling errors then you have my permission ;). Try not to get let anything get lost in translation.
  • Ellis MacVey

• So, I read your timeline "Strange Times make for Strange Bedfellows - a Central Powers USA TL" and it was really awesome (I have a fascination with Imperial Germany I can neither explain nor justify), but it kinda ended in a huge cliffhanger. I understand if you just lost interest in it, but still...

I'll give it a solid 8.5/10 (1 point deducted due to being unfinished) anyways.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…