Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Trevor807

Trevor807

• I would love to see someone make a TV Tropes page on the Hensonverse.
    Trevor807
    Trevor807
    Yeah, 450-character limits forced me to make them separate messages.
    Geekhis Khan 1
    Copy thanks. If possible I'll edit, but may be far too late at this point. Next time use PMs or the Commentary thread for things like this rather than my profile, please. EDIT: Nope, it's locked. Plot hole identified, LOL.
    Trevor807
    Trevor807
    Thanks.
  • Otakuninja2006

Otakuninja2006

• Hi Geekhis, how have you been?
    Otakuninja2006
    Otakuninja2006
    Interesting.....

If you could, what would you make as a spiritual successor to the Hensonverse?
    Geekhis Khan
    HA partners with Amblin, Don Bluth, and (perhaps) some non-Disney studio (WB, Universal, Columbia) to forge a Dreamworks-esque studio. But I'm done with pop culture for the time being. AHitHOM scratched that itch.
    Otakuninja2006
    Otakuninja2006 1
    So Henson would partner with Amblin, Bluth and say, WB or Universal?

That'd actually be a pretty good partnership, but I understand if you want to take a break from pop culture.

On the other hand, I'm about to start my own Hensonverse-esque TL involving Atari and a earlier anime boom.
  • Deleted member 191087

• Hey Geekhis, it’s me again. Just came back to ask if you’ve read “Footprint of Mussolini” and if you had any thoughts about it. In the meanwhile, I also came by again to recommend another pretty good fic that’s currently ongoing called “The Iron Eagle” by Kaiser of Brazil. That’s all for now.
  • Deleted member 191087

• Well I hope my message might’ve made you a little curious to check it someday, I think it’s a pretty good fic IMO and if you do decide to check it out you can message my on my PM if you’d like to share with me what you thought about it.
    Geekhis Khan
    Copy thank you for letting me know. I'll try to find time to check it out.
  • Deleted member 191087

• Hey there Geekhis, I was wondering if you have any thoughts on Sorairo’s AH fic “The Footprint Of Mussolini” considering that its concept was very familiar to your fic on Italo Balbo, I.e. Fascist Italy going against the axis and trying to win over the hearts of western democracies.
    Geekhis Khan
    Never saw it, though TBH Italy joining the Allies isn't completely crazy, as there were plenty of irredentist claims (e.g. Sudtyrol) to drive a wedge between them.
  • Arrowfan237

• have you ever thought of having Jim and Sesame Street Workshop nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize? Their entire focus is to create a world of acceptance of different cultures in order to solve problems through non violent means.
    I’m not saying that they win, because that would be too outlandish I think.
  • Otakuninja2006

Otakuninja2006

• Hi, I saw that you liked my N-Gage pitch. Does it mean it's canon?
    Otakuninja2006
    Otakuninja2006
    Thank you so much!!!!

You're excellent!

But I still have to edit it to make it done, so expect some more edits. Gotta cover 2002 and put pictures up.

Have you seen my suggestions for Sunburst and Neptune?
    Geekhis Khan 1
    I've skimmed them. I really can't keep up with everything and don't have time to dig into details. When you all have near-finished products let me know, but don't expect daily chat.
    Otakuninja2006
    Otakuninja2006 1
    Ok.
  • Otakuninja2006

Otakuninja2006

• Hi Geekhis Khan. How are you? Did you see the logos that the new guy made? I really like them. Can I use the Neptune name for my TL?
  • Otakuninja2006

Otakuninja2006

• Hello, I am Otakuninja9000. I am coming here at the suggestion of my regular site friend TheFaultsofAlts. He said I should come to you for more information surrounding Cartoon City. I do have several questions
  • TheMolluskLingers

TheMolluskLingers

• Michael Eisner owns ABC in A Hippie in the House of Mouse, right?
    TheMolluskLingers
    TheMolluskLingers
    Thanks - I ask because Julie Andrews did a sitcom on ABC from May-July 1992, and while I initially wanted to butterfly that away in my Sailor Moon guest post to get her involved with the latter show because of Eisner. (cont.)
    TheMolluskLingers
    TheMolluskLingers
    I figured it'd make more sense, if, say, said sitcom happens but because it got screwed over so hard, combined with Julie Andrews possibly meeting Eisner firsthand, it (understandably) sours her experience and she consequently decides to head to Disney to see if they have anything for her...which, naturally, they do.
    Geekhis Khan 1
    Really even random butterflies can change a 1992 event. A SITCOM can be delayed or not get past the pilot. She could take a job with Disney instead. She'd been on the Muppet Show so she knows Jim.
  • TheMolluskLingers

TheMolluskLingers

• Hey, weird question, Geekhs, but would you be interested in joining a group PM surrounding my superhero universe?
    • Love
    Reactions: Tmckay
    Geekhis Khan
    I can't say I'd have much time to contribute, but I can always lurk and comment.

statler2.jpg
  • Art

• Any chance of starting Viva Balbo! again?
    Geekhis Khan
    Maybe eventually. I've been glad to get a few kind nods to that TL that fate forced me to abandon. I'd have to go back and re-read all the source material I used and in today's political environment I'd be telling a slightly different story. Once A Hippie in the House of Mouse is done we'll see what happens.
  • Petike

Petike

• I have no idea when you came back, but welcome back. :) Do you still write parrotpunk stories ?
    Geekhis Khan 1
    Good to see you again, @Petike. I came back just this April. At the moment I'm working on a Jim Henson/Disney TL (see sig), and I plan to slip some "parrotpunk type stuff in there eventually.
    Petike
    Petike 1
    Yes, I've noticed you've been working on it. :) In August, I finished a new, shorter timeline. The first link in my signature (AA). Have a read if you're ever bored. ;)The second work linked in the signature (TWW) is in slow development too.
    Petike
    Petike
    And I'm kind of surprised you've already read the fourth story. :D I didn't think you'd find that one interesting.
  • missouribob

• Question for you if you are still a member on the site. I was reading what you had to say about EMP a few years ago and you said that the power network would be able to be restored within a few days. If the transformers are destroyed from such an attack wouldn't that take much longer to repair?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…