Bells of Nevermore

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bells of Nevermore

Bells of Nevermore

• Working on my 'real writing' (ie; things I intend to publish). Editing is soul-numbing. This bitch is 200k words and I am only a third of the way through.
  • Bells of Nevermore

Bells of Nevermore

• It pisses me off when someone comes onto my threads and posts snarky bullshit comments. I will block people for this and if it's bad enough, I might report it. If you don't like what I write, find someone else to read. This is now the third time it's happened.
  • Bells of Nevermore

Bells of Nevermore

• Ending a sentence with a preposition is the sort of English up with which I will not put.

—Partly cribbed from Winston Churchill. Because I am a pedantic asshole.
  • Bells of Nevermore

Bells of Nevermore

• HRRRAAARRRGH... holy hell, I am sooo pissed off about stuff that isn't related to anything happening here. So, maybe I will write something Thrones-related and horrifying to get it the hell out of my system. Hey, at least I'll be calmer and you'll be entertained!
  • Bells of Nevermore

Bells of Nevermore

• One thing you ain't gonna see is me ever shitting on someone's storyline. I don't give critique unless it is asked for, and even then, only in private.
  • Bells of Nevermore

Bells of Nevermore

• Or I could just start listening to the Stark theme from Game of Thrones and start bawling my damned eyes out! I can't see the damn keyboard!
  • Bells of Nevermore

Bells of Nevermore

• I am about 4k into the latest installment of my Thrones sl. My chair is hurting my ass, my eyes are starting to cross.... and I still have a fair bit to go before I feel like it's going to be at a logical place to stop. Eff Emm Ell.
  • Bells of Nevermore

Bells of Nevermore

• We are under a fire warning. We are also under a social distancing/mask ruling. So what are my knuckleheaded neighbors doing? SHOOTING OFF FIREWORKS AND DRINKING BEER IN THE PARKING LOT. Added to that... I am a veteran who doesn't deal well with things that sound like gunshots. FML. :mad::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry::angry::angry:
    Reactions: Dragolord19D
    Dragolord19D
    Dragolord19D 1
    I know how you feel mate, I have my own house and this evening I had three little brats out in their yard shooting their Roman candles at my garage. I called the police on them and then had their parents come and yell at me for ‘You were in the military, why did I ruining their kids 4th’.
    Dragolord19D
    Dragolord19D 1
    Sweetheart, nowhere in the oath I swore did I say that I would let your bratty kids set my backyard on fire. She’s lucky I didn’t stick my prosthetic foot up their asses like I was tempted to.
    Bells of Nevermore
    Bells of Nevermore 1
    I ended up calling the cops myself. Initially, I went out and politely asked them to stop. Like... used the word 'please' and everything. I wound up getting called the ABCs: you know, 'asshole', 'bitch' and the Dreaded C Word That I Bet We Shouldn't Say On Here. Sooo... they wound up needing to have a small conversation with the local constabulary.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…