Blasta60
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Blasta60

Blasta60

• Update to Final Fantasy, beat Seymour for the first time without any real difficulty but now this blasted dragon (Evrae) keeps wrecking my ass!😡😡😡
  • Skyborne

• Thanks for the nomination. I was a bit startled that you liked it so much, honestly.
    Reactions: Blasta60
    Blasta60
    Blasta60 1
    I liked the fact that it was so easy to understand, even if you weren't coming from a place with deep understanding of the 40k lore. That's quite an achievment. considering how a lot of writers forget to explain stuff from the original source material even when it would benefit the story.🙂

And a good Isha story always makes me happy besides.:happyblush
  • Blasta60

Blasta60

• 'Looks out the window'
    'Sees a winter wonderland'
    'Runs outside to play'
    'Badly sings random Christmas songs'
    'Gets cold and goes back inside'
    'Catches Frostbite and has to have legs amputated.'
  • Blasta60

Blasta60

• Well there goes my teaching career, thanks idiots spreading Covid on the beach!:mad:🤬👺
  • Blasta60

Blasta60

• Well I won’t be updating for a few days at least. The routers gone at home and writing on a phone gets irritating quickly!:angry:
  • Blasta60

Blasta60

• Sorry for taking so long with Stag, Dog and Wolf and Cat from Kanto, life's got ahead of me at the moment. Once a few Star Wars things are done I'll be right back to them, but I'm working on a small thing to tide the former story over for now.:)
  • Blasta60

Blasta60

• Not currently down with corona, but still in isolation since my dad has cancer and everything is closed anyway
  • Blasta60

Blasta60

• Laptop back from repair! Also Kroq-gar demands blood, Mew demands attention and Edmund the Cat demands his own role in a story.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…