Antony444
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• suul'ken

• I'm not doing it because of malice, I'm doing it because I'm scared of GW copyright policy and I wish the you to keep creating the Weaver option and to not have DMCA strike it down and AH.come itself potentially come under negative scrutiny.
  • suul'ken

• Antony444
    Antony444
    Okay, first, no need to create four posts on the profile when all are about the same subject. Second, I see you sent a PM message too. That makes the profile messages even more unnecessary. Third, I read your conversation on the general thread, yes.
  • Flickering

• Hello,
    I have a request but I am unsure if ff.net allows it.
    Could you rename the chapter in the chapter jump menu please?
    Right now in WO for example we have chapter 1 to 47 and it's harder to find the part I wish to reread that if it was Prelude to Ovation Interlude.
    Kind regards,
    Flickering
    Reactions: Skazanie
    Antony444
    Antony444 1
    Err...all the parts have their own titles on fanfiction.net. The (few) ones who have only part of them are those the chapters are so long they don't compute correctly with the chapter.
    Bests,
    Flickering
    When you open the story and go at the bottom to the jump menu to select the chapter they don't have names. Sorry.
  • Maynard2

• Antony have you changed where you're posting the odds are never in my favor? The new chapter hasn't been posted on fanfiction.net if so could you tell us the new site? I ask because you mentioned switching to another site if ff.net went faulty again. Thanks for answering and ya Ninjaed me😄
  • draconosdeadman

• i im trying to resub to you on patreon, but its giving me a blocked message due to supicious activity. im not sure why, but id like to fix it.
    Antony444
    Antony444
    Please open a PM, I prefer to speak on such subjects that way, thanks!
  • unLuckerII

• FF.net solved the issue at last
    Antony444
    Antony444
    Yes, it was solved this morning. And unless I'm greatly mistaken, still no explanation why we had 5+ days of a website bugging...
  • Flickering

• Hello,
    will you do NaNoWriMo and if yes will it be on your current stories or a new one?
    Antony444
    Antony444 1
    No, I don't think so...(I might argue I already did it with the Weaver Option, at least two chapters went over the 50 000 words limit)...staying an entire month on a single story would require me to begin an entirely new one and forget for a lot of days all the other timelines. I already have my own projects, thank you very much.
  • mazagrob

• Hey, Man. One technical question and that's it; "Let the Galaxy Burn" - is it on permament hiatus, or do you plan yo reactivate it this year?
    Antony444
    Antony444 2
    I plan to reactivate it. It's jsut that every time I take forwards with it, there are two steps backwards...my inspiration hasn't been that great for now for this story. I hope to continue it as soon as possible, but...
  • Antony444

Antony444

• Okay I'm back. The fever has finally stopped tormenting me, as have the various muscle pains, the lack of ability to eat anything solid, the various headaches, the exhaustion and what's more.
    And before you ask, I don't know if the Virus-of-Nurgle-Whose-Name-Shall-Not-Be-Uttered-Here. I was tested this morning, I should have the answer...later.
  • Maynard2

• Antony in the odds are never in my favor Alexandra's Hydra form you changed it's description when she transforms the frost time. In the animagus vison and when talking to flitwick the Hydra has claws but the first transformation doesn't. Which dicription is correct?
  • Flickering

• Hello,
    Sorry if it's been asked and I missed it, I swear I checked Weaver Option's FAQ first.
    Are you okay with your stories being compiled in epub format to read them on e-readers for personal use?
    Antony444
    Antony444 1
    I'm not exactly fine with it, no. Obviously, I realise there's very little I can do practically if someone decides to post them elsewhere, but I prefer to keep all the writing on the sites I post on.
    Thanks for asking, though.
  • Israel_Dan the Man

• Hello again. I hope you are well (boy is it a relief to be done with high school).
    1. How long until the next chapter (if it is not a problem to ask).
    2. I found this timeline on AH wikia called “The Kalmar Union” with a POD in 934 AD (https://althistory.fandom.com/wiki/The_Kalmar_Union), and it is amazing. I think you’d like it.
    Antony444
    Antony444 1
    Maybe tomorrow. I've been really busy this week. But asking will not make them come faster.
    2) Thanks, will give a look at it once I have some time.
    Israel_Dan the Man
    Take your time. Never do stuff when you’re under pressure.
  • Hydro1419

• What was the 24 of April teaser on Patreon for?
  • mazagrob

• Hey man. When do you plan to publish new Odds were never in my favour chapter (the one already on pateron :) )?
    Antony444
    Antony444
    When I will havited it correcting it. I only got the corrected version near midnighty yesterday.
  • philipjoseph1999

• hey @Antony444 ,I want to know if you can accept there's a way to be your patreon without using paypal. I mean can you take paytm or googlepay?? I'm a student from India, so we genarally don't use paypal... let alone credit card...
    Antony444
    Antony444 1
    I'm afraid that before you mentioned it, I wasn't even aware those two options existed. I'm a bit hesitant at committing on too many websites. Patreon is already taking non-trivial commissions from each patron...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…