Indicus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Deleted member 108228

• Howdy! Do you happen to know anything on the Bharatiya Janata Party post-2019?
  • Indicus

Indicus

• “Hitler and Nazism and its push towards world domination are an assault by a formidable reactionary force, a purely Asuric force, on the highest values of civilisation and their success would mean the destruction of individual liberty, national freedom, liberty of thought, liberty of life, religious and spiritual freedom in at least three continents.”
    -Hindu religious leader Sri Aurobindo
  • Indicus

Indicus

• A society which emphasizes uniformity is one which creates intolerance and hate.
    -Pierre Trudeau
  • Indicus

Indicus

• You choose your own government: why are not other people to choose theirs? Do you seriously mean to govern the world, and do you call that liberty?
    -Jeremy Bentham
  • Indicus

Indicus

• For great men, religion is a way of making friends; small people make religion a fighting tool.
    -APJ Abdul Kalam
  • Indicus

Indicus

• One of the strongest natural proofs of the folly of hereditary right in kings, is, that nature disapproves it, otherwise she would not so frequently turn it into ridicule by giving mankind as Ass for a Lion.
    -Thomas Paine
  • Indicus

Indicus

• One is a relative, the other stranger,
    say the small minded.
    The entire world is a family,
    live the magnanimous.
    -Maha Upanishad
  • Deleted member 107125

• Happy Diwali!
    Reactions: Indicus
    Indicus
    Indicus 1
    You too!
    Deleted member 107125
    By the way if your domain ever needs an anthem you should use this one-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yIwnFZSqFlw
  • Aaaaasima

Aaaaasima

• Just a question, since you seem to knowledgeable on this sort of stuff: What books would you recommend on Indian history in the 1980s, 1990s and the 21st century pre-Modi?
    Reactions: Ddmkm122
    Indicus
    Indicus 1
    I honestly don’t know. I have read a lot on the Emergency, the Mughal Empire, the Kushan Empire, the Indo Greeks, etc. but I really don’t know as much on the past few decades, instead relying on my parents’ anecdotes and on newsreels from those periods.
    Aaaaasima
    Aaaaasima 1
    Oh okay, thanks for replying anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…