Antony444
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bubulala

• hi, from your profile i can see that you are from france. so my question is: are you still writing or do you discontinue for the moment because of the corona virus? and what about your betas? I mean nothing selfish by this... its just at the moments my country is nearly in lookdown and.... yeah... i would realy like to read 8.2 from the waver option bevor i have other problems... like getting food....
    Reactions: philipjoseph1999
    Antony444
    Antony444 1
    I'm still writing, I just did a chapter on the Odds were never in my favour with 9000+ words this week (which will be updated later). As far as 8-2 is concerned, same answer as always: the beta work is not back, so the update is not coming yet. Big chapters are not easy to correct, and this one is bigger than all.
  • bubulala

• hi, love your writing stil.
    Short question, how long do you think you need for the next chapter of the Weaver Option ?
    thanks
    Antony444
    Antony444 1
    I think I will have finished it for tomorrow and the un-betaed version will be on patreon by Friday at the latest.
    Here on this website, it will be before the end of the month in corrected form, but it's difficult to be more precise. The chapter is huge...
  • Israel_Dan the Man

• 1. Sorry, but I was not allowed to nominate you for the Turtledove since you won last year.
    2. Not to be a nag, but how long until the next chapter?
    Antony444
    Antony444 1
    1) Let's hope my other stories will be more lucky on this front.
    2) Normally tonight, if I can spare some hours from my writing of the Weaver Option.
    Israel_Dan the Man
    1. Good luck
    2. No rush.
    3. What would you think of a AH timeline based on your timeline but with the Damocles War having different results?
  • JackTheRipper457

• Maybe i am wrong, but Anubis-Excelsior (Your Custodes Captain-general), shouldn't use the Watcher's Axe and not a Guardian Spear?
    Antony444
    Antony444
    What each Captain uses is at his discretion and no one else. We are not in the 'true' GW setting where everyone uses a certain weapon ignoring whatever skills they have.
    And please, no general questions like this on the profile. There's a general thread for this kind of discussion.
  • mazagrob

• Hello. Not to rush you or anything, but since really like to read it, what's status of next "Let the Galaxy Burn" update?
    Antony444
    Antony444 3
    I have reached 8000 words today and I've not reached the middle of it. :oops: So I don't think before next Wednesday, though I will likely post earlier drafts of what I have written on patreon by Saturday. Next Thursday or Saturday are far more realistic projections I think, though.
  • Antony444

Antony444

• All right, I'm back. Writing will start again tomorrow, beginning with my Harry Potter AU.
  • Israel_Dan the Man

• Just curious, why didn't the Ghurkas join the Entente? Yes, the French refused to give them land that they'd fought for, but couldn't the Ghurkas just invade the Sikhs? It's a lot of land with tens of millions of Hindus (except for the West Muslim part) open for taking. Besides, the Hindu people would rather work with Hindus then a mediocre Sikh minority.
    Antony444
    Antony444 1
    Law of the offer and the demand: the French were far less willing to offer anything, though with the proviso the act was far more grounded in reality. One might liken it to OTL Italy in WW1...
    Israel_Dan the Man
    Ah. But remember how Italy turned out after WW1.

Btw, I did a recalculation of the population of the lands of the Ghurka Kingdom and it is a bit more than 73.13 million. Of course, had they invaded the Sikh Empire (a foe who was much weaker than France, btw), this could be as high as 100 million.

I believe that had the Ghurkas joined the Entente, OTL Pakistan would likely become a weak country of its own.
    Israel_Dan the Man
    BTW, I found (or rather got an estimate) for the Ghurka Kingdom's population by spending a whole half hour looking up old Censuses of British India and check for the population of the provinces that are now under Ghurka rule. I occasionally split in half the population of provinces that were only half under Ghurka rule.
  • Alexander40

• have made a beta / gramma check of your latest Weaver option on your Patreon, should i send it to you?.
    Has ,myself begun a big project (amongst many) that is somewhat similar to the Weaver Option, but mostly with some of the same Worm Characters, also it begins much later in time (36 years before the 13 crusade)
    Reactions: philipjoseph1999
    Antony444
    Antony444 1
    No, that's not necessary. Thanks for the offer, but when Thanathos sends his beta, he does three times the necessary work.
    As for your project, if you want more advice, I advise PM. Comments on my profile are not the best means of discussion/debate.
  • Israel_Dan the Man

• 2 things:

1. With school coming up I may not have as much time to check out your timeline so I was wondering if you could tell me what the next nation will be so I will know where to pick up when I can look at AH again.

2. Just curious, what is Brunei’s population in your timeline? 10 million now that Borneo is united?
    Antony444
    Antony444 2
    1) Not decided yet. I am busy with the Weaver Option right now, will see in a few hours what I choose.
    2)Less than that I think. Between war and trade disruptions I don't think the population can reach that level.
    Israel_Dan the Man
    1. Take your time
    2. Trade disruptions? Don’t they have their buddy the UPNG to trade with since they just took all of Borneo? And who is causing the disruptions? And also, Borneo is a very large island. Does it have roughly 7 or 8 million, then?

3. How many princes and princesses of France are still un married and in France? Just curious in case some country tries to use marriage to broker an alliance with France.
  • Israel_Dan the Man

• Hey Antony, you wanted me to only talk to you about spoilers so i have a question: which nation will you be talking about next?
    Antony444
    Antony444 1
    I think it will be Hungary-Austria.
    Israel_Dan the Man
    Ooo, that will be interesting. I noticed that they took some of North Italy's land that France didn't take, and they didn't lose any territory in the war.

Also, I know that 15 out of 43 million people in H-A are Germans, but how many are Hungarians? Those are the main 2 ruling ethnic groups in Hungary Austria, after all.
  • mazagrob

• Hello, Antony. What's status of Let the Galaxy Burn chapter? Everyone are waiting for another big battle!!! ;)
    Antony444
    Antony444 3
    I am at...10 000 words right now. And alas I've not advanced a lot these last days, with all my readers clamouring my attention with the Weaver Option. I hope I will be ready to post something by Sunday, but it's not a promise.
  • Israel_Dan the Man

• Hello. Not to rush you or anything (since I love let the Galaxy Burn), but how long until "In this country, it is good to kill an admiral from time to time" is updated?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…