Pick your poison:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Either Sid or Smith

Because I too like farms and black people, plus those are some of my favorite verses too

Can I pick both? :p

Also, thanks to Artificial Intelligence, here is a Shakespearean version which could very well be used for a future "Edward VIII" piece:

The darkness doth descend upon my soul,
Dearest brother, what shall I do to be whole?
Once wore the crown, thou wert the sovereign,
Albert, England weeps, and so do I.
For without thee, who shall exorcise,
These haunting thoughts and sins that plague my mind?

Beyond the Channel, o'er the vast sea,
No friend doth exist who compares to thee.
Madness grips this isle, its tendrils tight,
Our Empire falters as the wheel takes flight,
And who remains to mourn our forebears' might?
What fate awaits us, but to wither and fade?

The House doth cry, "Let peace be the aid,"
But a foe so cunning, bold, and twisted,
Hath lured Britannia into his abyss.
Nay! Peace shall never find its dwelling here,
I have learned, false oaths breed naught but fear.
But what shall a King do when his realm turns deaf?

The Butler shall depart, 'tis true,
Ensnared by the enchantress, that treacherous shrew.
Yet, who shall rise to fill his vacant space?
Another lowly knave to be beguiled?
Mayhap a jester, to stand by his side?
Nay, I proclaim, Britannia shall not decline.

Brother dear, in thy grave, I beseech thee,
May Heaven's mercy upon me be.
For I, Edward of Windsor, stand to face,
This wicked deed, in this accursed place.

I forgot to mention this, Quebec nationalists are very likely going to be even more radicalized by what Edward did in this timeline. We might see a Quebec Nationalist terrorist group come up that could be supported by Germany covertly.

Will this election game be the determining factor to the election and future updates or is it just for fun like your polls such as the last being for Speer or Goebbels?

As for the long awaited Indian chapter

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525-103810.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525-103810.jpg
    869.9 KB · Views: 93
Will this election game be the determining factor to the election and future updates or is it just for fun like your polls such as the last being for Speer or Goebbels?

As for the long awaited Indian chapter
All things considered, I do intend to carry out on the result of the election game. Unless everyone does something stupidly unrealistic like voting Al Gore Sr. As President, because surely that would never happen.

I forgot to mention this, Quebec nationalists are very likely going to be even more radicalized by what Edward did in this timeline. We might see a Quebec Nationalist terrorist group come up that could be supported by Germany covertly.
I'm not sure Quebec nationalists would be marching on to the streets because they want to ally with Darnandisté France. The greatest sponsor of the French resistance just so happens to be Edward too. If the interest of the Quebecois is solidarity with the French while standing on democratic values, then they are not going to be marching on the streets against the most loyal ally of Free France.

I'm not sure Quebec nationalists would be marching on to the streets because they want to ally with Darnandisté France. The greatest sponsor of the French resistance just so happens to be Edward too. If the interest of the Quebecois is solidarity with the French while standing on democratic values, then they are not going to be marching on the streets against the most loyal ally of Free France.
It wouldn't be so much interest in democratic values or being a part of France. Quebec would rather be it's own nation. Quebec Nationalists were very much opposed to going to war with Germany in the second world war. The main party in Quebec that was Quebec Nationalist, was quite Anti-Semetic and sympathetic to Nazi Germany.

It wouldn't be so much interest in democratic values or being a part of France. Quebec would rather be it's own nation. Quebec Nationalists were very much opposed to going to war with Germany in the second world war. The main party in Quebec that was Quebec Nationalist, was quite Anti-Semetic and sympathetic to Nazi Germany.
How sympathetic you think Catholic Quebecois like Duplessis will be after the Germans send priests to concentration camps, lynch nuns on the streets and burn Catholic churches? Or when Brazil, led by even more traditionalist Catholics, takes the lead in condemning Nazism together with the Pope himself? Or when Hess openly talks about an Anglo-German alliance?

How sympathetic you think Catholic Quebecois like Duplessis will be after the Germans send priests to concentration camps, lynch nuns on the streets and burn Catholic churches? Or when Brazil, led by even more traditionalist Catholics, takes the lead in condemning Nazism together with the Pope himself? Or when Hess openly talks about an Anglo-German alliance?
Likely not very sympathetic. I've forgotten about that...

Yeeeeees-

Damn it! So close to my ultimate victory

May the Sid/Smith Presidency live forever in our hearts 😭
There have been worse tickets.

Is Bose alive?
Executed in a War Crimes tribunal for his collaboration with the Japanese, there was no quarter given after all atrocities the IJA committed.

Can we make new suggestions for the presidential ticket?
Of course you can, but it would be quite hard to beat the big wings of the Populists.

TheSpectacledCloth

Gone Fishin'
There have been worse tickets.

Executed in a War Crimes tribunal for his collaboration with the Japanese, there was no quarter given after all atrocities the IJA committed.

Of course you can, but it would be quite hard to beat the big wings of the Populists.
In that case, how about a Jimmy Hoffa/Adam Clayton Powell Jr. ticket?