Oh great @Ṭahmāsp Mirzā...

This is going to be kinda wild.

Quick backstory is basically you have an cat-like race call the Paog are basically a Art Deco/Deiselpunk like race united behind an Super League of Nations.

The flag in question is of the League.

The flag would have a big Sunburst/Sunrise in the middle. an common item and motif seen in Art Deco especially in the 30s, the dawn of a new, bright future, against an peacock blue backgroup. Sun itself should be an Metallic looking color.

It should also have like 13 stars, to symbolized both the race growth into space, and the "Big 13 ' the most powerful and driving nations of the League and it founders.

I can definitely get it done over the weekend, but I am fully stocked up on homework right now. Thank you for your request!

Was wondering if someone could create a Q-BAM of Sam Houston's 1848 Proposed line for the United States-Mexican Boundary? Can understand parts of the route beginning roughly at Tamaulipas to about Sonora, yet not the rest of the boundary route between them or how it would run through the states of Chihuahua, Durango, Zacatecas and San Luis Potosi.

Surely the last thing eco-nationalists would want is to show logging on their flag, however small-scale.

Beaver cutting trees and making dams is about as natural as it gets. It also symbolize the difference between low impact logging (i.e. cut only enough to build an abode) and high impact logging (i.e. clear cut as much of a forest as possible).

Oh great @Ṭahmāsp Mirzā...

This is going to be kinda wild.

Quick backstory is basically you have an cat-like race call the Paog are basically a Art Deco/Deiselpunk like race united behind an Super League of Nations.

The flag in question is of the League.

The flag would have a big Sunburst/Sunrise in the middle. an common item and motif seen in Art Deco especially in the 30s, the dawn of a new, bright future, against an peacock blue backgroup. Sun itself should be an Metallic looking color.

It should also have like 13 stars, to symbolized both the race growth into space, and the "Big 13 ' the most powerful and driving nations of the League and it founders.

To simplify the design, I'd recommend that instead of having both the sun and 13 stars, have a sunrise with 13 rays instead.

paog.png

I had a dream about a map

When I am awake at the moment I am reading this: https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/lsereviewof...all-of-the-soviet-union-by-vladislav-m-zubok/ , I have high blood pressure and I'm about to leave my job for another one. I also drank too much at the weekend. I think all of these things contributed.

--

On Sunday I dreamt I was writing an article for a newspaper about the new buffer states that were being set up between Europe and what a foreign handwritten map I had called the 'Sowjet Pale'. The western border was the Volga river although there was a hatched line to the east of it - maybe a DMZ. The Pale was very industrial and brutalist.

To the south, the 'Union of All Don Hosts' governed the Rostov and Kuban areas in alliance with Ukraine, and to the north the Joint Northern Republics of Novgorod and Neva. I said to the man working at the desk behind me that surely that much alliteration wasn't serious, and he told me that while he didn't speak the language it didn't sound as daft in Russian. He then reminded me not to write about the international city of Moscow because the Coordination Committee had already paid for an advertorial in our next edition for holidays to see the 'castles' of the Kremlin.

We then had a very small drink of coca cola in what looked like a shot glass and a slice of unusually green apple. We then spoke about football: the Joint Northern Republics of Novgorod and Neva had sent a team to tour Lancashire and they were playing a triangular tournament with an England XI and the Kingdom of Greece of which the winner got something significant but it was unclear. There was a problem because Greece played in white or blue, England were playing in white or red, and the Joint Northern Republics of Novgorod and Neva played in white with a single thick sky blue hoop around their middle.

After that I filed my copy on a cross between a typewriter and a fax machine and wasn't happy with it. I picked up my hat which didn't fit and left.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a map of Great Britain (i.e. ignore Norn Iron) showing the traditional counties of England, Wales and Scotland, with the unitary areas and metropolitan boroughs of all the cities overlaid on them. If that sounds a bit unclear then I get it and please PM me for more details.

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have a map about how timezones in a (surviving) Tsarist/non-Communist Russia could have potentially looked like?

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone, I am back for another request. I'm currently working on a timeline over in the flag thread about the Cult War of the 2040s and I need help creating an insignia for a fictional military unit known as Task Force Pale Horse. I was hoping to get a circular emblem with the task force name around a white horse head with some kind of skeletal motif, which I will leave up to you what that is. I will of course give credit when I include it in the post.

Thanks!

okay so this is a bit of a naughty one

1666778245111.png

I made this coat of arms for my fiance and myself.

hers on the left is a cat in a waistcoat of a pearly king and a dragon i copied from the neath port talbot coat of arms.

mine on the right has the roots of a potato plant on top and stems of wheat below. theres an old mumby myth about us tricking an ogre or troll which the arms allude to.

Does anyone think they might be able to make digital versions of these?

Hello everyone, I am back for another request. I'm currently working on a timeline over in the flag thread about the Cult War of the 2040s and I need help creating an insignia for a fictional military unit known as Task Force Pale Horse. I was hoping to get a circular emblem with the task force name around a white horse head with some kind of skeletal motif, which I will leave up to you what that is. I will of course give credit when I include it in the post.

Thanks!
for the skeletal motif, either have a skull in chief with a circlet made of bones or else have a horse skull (which would be white anyway).