Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VI (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an early draft, it was PM Bryan instead of PM Bland. But Bland felt like a more natural fit for the scenario (a cross of gold may get you a presidential nomination, but I'm not sure it can get you a premiership) and like a road less traveled upon, allowing the scenario a rare bit of uniqueness (I doubt there are very many TLs that do much, if anything, with Richard P. Bland, compared to the well-known Great Commoner). But Bryan will still be important, having given speeches that were crucial in helping Bland beat Palmer in the 1895 leadership contest (a detail I somehow forgot to include) as well as hacing served in the Bland Cabinet (which I won't make a wikibox for, or any other further Cabinets, for that matter. I lost the template for them). He's due to take Bland's mantle when he dies in 1899.
View attachment 775325
States in yellow elected a majority or plurality of Republican MPs, states in blue elected a majority or plurality of Democratic MPs, states in green elected a majority or plurality of Populist MPs, states in purple elected an equal amount of Democratic and Republican MPs, and states in light green elected an equal amount of Republican and Populist MPs.

The 1897 United States federal election was held on March 7, 1897. Prime Minister Richard P. Bland sought to savage his silver coalition.

The 1895 election had resulted in a hung parliament, where the subsequent coalition-building had been volatile. Both major parties saw bolters that affected the balance of power, ultimately leading to Richard P. Bland cobbling together, by the barest of margins, a so-called "silver" coalition. However, this coalition was unstable, to put it mildly, and was not able to put together a majority to institute its namesake goal of free silver. After a year of unstable governance, Bland was forced to call new elections, which were set for March 1897. The instability of the Bland ministry deeply strained its popularity, and its insecure control over spending matters threatened the government's very viability, as well as hampering its ability to properly respond to the depression that had destroyed its predecessor's popularity. Its goal of free silver was unpopular outside its Southern and Western agrarian bases, and the promises they had made to their voters in the industrial Midwest had not been kept.

As such, these elections were a devastating defeat for them. The Democrats took 231 seats, an improvement of 7 on their pre-election numbers but 30 seats and 4% below what Palmer had posted in 1895. The Populists were also hurt, losing 36 seats and over half their popular vote. The Silver Republcans all largely rejoined the GOP a month before the election, including leader Henry Teller (who became distrustful of the Democrats and developed a deep hatred of Prime Minister Bland, though he did eventually join the Democrats in 1905), while the National Democrats took 20 seats and 4%, a loss of half the seats that had bolted with Palmer in 1895. The Republicans took a clear majority of 337 seats, allowing William McKinley to become Prime Minister, while the Prohibitionists took 15 seats, 1 more than their 1895 result (though they did about 0.1% worse in the popular vote).

The election solidified the realignment of the previous elections. The Populists began a precipitous decline, while the Democrats lost seats in the North while coming to fully dominate the South. While the Prohibitionists would keep their place in Parliament and maintain MPs well into the 20th century, the National Democrats did not last long either, as Palmer died in 1900. Following his death, the National Democrats would return to the Democratic fold, though this, for them, came too late, as their faction would not dominate the party for decades to come; Bland, who died in 1899, was replace as Democratic leader by William Jennings Bryan, who, though ultimately never prime minister, would shape party politics for decades to come. The Bourbons would not lead the Democrats again until the 1960's.
I was thinking of a Populist-Democratic majority coalition government with young charismatic Populist Nebraskan MP William Jennings Bryan, nicknamed "The Great Commoner", as the compromise Prime Minister.
Presumably he would have except it looks like when he spun and grabbed Booth he accidentally threw him right out of the box and all the way to a hard and fatal landing. Maybe it should be Booth is late and tries his ambush outside where Abe can absolutely monster him.
I think Lincoln throwing Booth out of the theater box is the better option.
View attachment 775333

The fall of President John Ashbrook happened slowly at first, then all at once. In the Summer of 1971, the Senate Judiciary Committee began holding hearings regarding a supposed scheme by several State and Defense officials to sell under-the-table weapons to Jose Merino Castro’s fascist regime in Chile. The weapons were supplied by several arms dealers, and the profits from the sales were donated to the Egyptian Islamic Jihadist Order, a terrorist group in Egypt led by Ayman al-Zawahiri that was planning to overthrow the Egyptian government. The operation was run dually to prop up the anti-Communist Chilean dictatorship and destabilize Egypt’s efforts against Israel.

On April 16, 1976, eight American missionaries from the Peoples’ Temple movement, including Peoples’ Temple founder Jim Jones, were arrested while attempting to leave Chile. The charge was a supposed attempt to disseminate Communist propaganda, and President Merino refused to release the missionaries. It took Ashbrook three weeks to negotiate a release, and Jim Jones died a month after returning home due to complications from pneumonia caught in prison. The negative response to Ashbrook’s inability to secure a release drew more attention to the Senate hearings on what became known as the Ayman-Merino Affair or Merinomore (after Spiro Agnew’s Baltimore Scandal). Soon enough, Secretary of State Donald Rumsfeld and National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger were directly implicated in the weapons sales.

View attachment 775335

Worse yet, upon discovering America’s support of terrorist groups in Egypt, the Arab League declared a two month long oil boycott of the US as retribution, sending the economy into freefall. Several union organizations capitalized on this by striking for fairer wages and hours, worsening the recession and reflecting even worse on Ashbrook. Udall did not waste a moment in attacking the President, drawing a clear connection between his policies and the current recession and painting him as a scandal-ridden hypocrite. In regards to Merinomore, Udall asked in a famous speech, “What did the President know and when did he know it?” Ashbrook had thrived against Church by going on the offensive, but was now forced on the backfoot.

As election day drew nearer, polling showed Udall inching nearer and nearer to his opponent’s numbers, but never quite overtaking him. Unexpectedly high Democratic turnouts broke the camel’s back, letting Udall achieve an extremely narrow victory, becoming the 40th President and forcing Ashbrook out of office much like Ashbrook did to Agnew.

View attachment 775336

President John Ashbrook would have a mixed legacy. Although a well-timed chain of events drove him out of the White House, it did not drive his extreme conservatism out of his base of support. The 1976 election would set the stage for the Republican Party's future, and the next two Republican Presidents, Jack Kemp and James Dobson, would solidify it. On the other hand, Udall’s presidency would set a standard of populist progressivism that continued in the Democrats to come, such as Adlai Stevenson III and Ron Reagan, balancing the scales against Ashbrook’s conservatism. In the end, it was doomed to never be, Ashbrook’s America, a country of no left turns.
Hurray! President Udall '76!

I was thinking of a Populist-Democratic majority coalition government with young charismatic Populist Nebraskan MP William Jennings Bryan, nicknamed "The Great Commoner", as the compromise Prime Minister.
I wonder how Theodore Roosevelt will play into this. I’m betting that he becomes the new Republican PM, Taft or someone else takes it away from him, and finally he forms the Progressive Party.

List of Potential Progressive Leaders:

(1912 - 1919): Theodore Roosevelt
(1919 - 1945): Hiram Johnson
(1945 - 1965): Henry Wallace
(1965 - Onwards): ???

"Ok Ok, I know I'm embroiled in a major controversy by marrying an American who's divorced twice, but...how about this, I abdicate in favor of her? Huh? Huh? Why is everyone looking at my like I'm an idiot or something?"

"YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!"

"So I'll take that as a...yes! Great, I'm going off to see the highlands of Scottish Inca, keep my castle warm for me, your majesty..."

*Door slams shut*

King Edward VIII and the entirety of the Scottish Congress upon discussing his plans to abdicate in favor of his wife, sometime in 1936.

kV6p7xV.png

I wonder how Theodore Roosevelt will play into this. I’m betting that he becomes the new Republican PM, Taft or someone else takes it away from him, and finally he forms the Progressive Party.

Why would he die in 1919 while in office? IOTL he only died due to a disease he got while on a trip to South America after leaving the presidency and also the stress of the death of his son in WWI. Also doubt Wallace would stay on as leader until the '60s, he'd probably get ousted by LBJ at some point. Would be cool to see FDR as a Progressive Party leader in the 1920s/30s/or '40s (or even '50s if you extend his life by butterflies away his polio).

"Ok Ok, I know I'm embroiled in a major controversy by marrying an American who's divorced twice, but...how about this, I abdicate in favor of her? Huh? Huh? Why is everyone looking at my like I'm an idiot or something?"

"YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!"

"So I'll take that as a...yes! Great, I'm going off to see the highlands of Scottish Inca, keep my castle warm for me, your majesty..."

*Door slams shut*

King Edward VIII and the entirety of the Scottish Congress upon discussing his plans to abdicate in favor of his wife, sometime in 1936.

kV6p7xV.png
How? Why didn't his Edward VIII's brother George VI become King? I doubt he would go along with this plan to make Simpson Queen.

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 20.16.56.png

Colombia was originally intended to host the 1986 World Cup. Due to financial reasons, they bailed, and the tournament was hosted in Mexico instead.

"YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!"

*Door slams shut*

kV6p7xV.png
How does the United States exist in a universe where Scotland has a global colonial empire? Is this some kind of alternate US that just happens to share a name but is otherwise pretty divergent from OTL?

Inspired by Cinco de Mayo, by @KingSweden24
I make no claim to canonicity in that TL; more likely this would be something that would show up in the CdM alt-hist community.

alt-garner-full.png

John Nance Garner III (November 22, 1868 – November 7, 1947) was a Texas lawyer, politician, and military officer who was President of Texas from 1921 to his death in 1947. Although elected democratically, he had assumed dictatorial powers by 1926. His capture and execution by forces of the Fourth Republic marked the effective end of the Texas Civil War (1944-1947).

Garner was elected to eight terms in the Texas House of Representatives before resigning his seat to take up active service at the outbreak of the Great American War, first with the Texas State Militia, and then from June 1914 with the Confederate Army.

Texas declared independence from the Confederacy and exited the war in February 1916; Garner was a delegate to the constitutional convention held from March to June of that year. He was elected to a five-year term as the Vice President of the Republic of Texas, along side President William Hobby, in October 1917, taking office in December. Garner was elected president in 1922 after Hobby chose to retire, and was continually re-elected, typically with only token opposition, for the rest of his life.

(Note: The Republic of Texas formally declared itself to be the "Third Republic" in 1920. This declaration retroactively applied the "Second Texas Republic" name to the brief period in 1861 between when Texas seceded from the Union and when the state was admitted to the Confederacy, even though no such entity was ever declared or established at the time.)

Lieutenant (militia) : 1889
Captain (militia) : 1896
Major (militia) : 1913
Captain (CS Army) : June 1914
Major (brevet) (CS Army) : 1915
Lt. General (RoT Army) : 1916
General (RoT Army) : 1921

Senior Officer, Uvalde County Militia (1896-1913)
Commanding Officer, San Antonio Battalion, Texas State Militia (15 Sept 1913 - 1914)
Commanding Officer, 'F' Company, 3rd Texas Infantry, CS Army (1914 -1916)
Executive Officer, 3rd Texas Infantry (1915 - 1916)
Commanding Officer, 3rd Division, Republic of Texas Army (1916 - 1917)

Inspired by Cinco de Mayo, by @KingSweden24
I make no claim to canonicity in that TL; more likely this would be something that would show up in the CdM alt-hist community.

View attachment 775626

John Nance Garner III (November 22, 1868 – November 7, 1947) was a Texas lawyer, politician, and military officer who was President of Texas from 1921 to his death in 1947. Although elected democratically, he had assumed dictatorial powers by 1926. His capture and execution by forces of the Fourth Republic marked the effective end of the Texas Civil War (1944-1947).

Garner was elected to eight terms in the Texas House of Representatives before resigning his seat to take up active service at the outbreak of the Great American War, first with the Texas State Militia, and then from June 1914 with the Confederate Army.

Texas declared independence from the Confederacy and exited the war in February 1916; Garner was a delegate to the constitutional convention held from March to June of that year. He was elected to a five-year term as the Vice President of the Republic of Texas, along side President William Hobby, in October 1917, taking office in December. Garner was elected president in 1922 after Hobby chose to retire, and was continually re-elected, typically with only token opposition, for the rest of his life.

(Note: The Republic of Texas formally declared itself to be the "Third Republic" in 1920. This declaration retroactively applied the "Second Texas Republic" name to the brief period in 1861 between when Texas seceded from the Union and when the state was admitted to the Confederacy, even though no such entity was ever declared or established at the time.)

Lieutenant (militia) : 1889
Captain (militia) : 1896
Major (militia) : 1913
Captain (CS Army) : June 1914
Major (brevet) (CS Army) : 1915
Lt. General (RoT Army) : 1916
General (RoT Army) : 1921

Senior Officer, Uvalde County Militia (1896-1913)
Commanding Officer, San Antonio Battalion, Texas State Militia (15 Sept 1913 - 1914)
Commanding Officer, 'F' Company, 3rd Texas Infantry, CS Army (1914 -1916)
Executive Officer, 3rd Texas Infantry (1915 - 1916)
Commanding Officer, 3rd Division, Republic of Texas Army (1916 - 1917)
Love it!

lol yeah Cactus Jack def would jump parties if it benefited him, wouldn’t he…

funniLincoln3.png

Here's my first attempt at a wikibox + article for my TL Final Frontiers, constructive feedback would be much appreciated!
And of course Andrew Johnson is the only who actually dies. Oh well. He sucked anyway. In other news, Abraham Lincoln continues to be awesome.

I mean, I'm not really sure how Bryan would be a compromise prime minister.

Part of the problem is that, while they did get to rule, I handed the silverites about as bad a hand I could give them in their one chance to govern. The coalition I described there was brutally unstable; it couldn't even handle a budget without needing the National Dems, who they supposedly hated, to save them. In cobbling together the frailest of minorities and not being the ones who led the Democrats into the election, they had obscenely low legitimacy, so the gold Democrats felt no need to support their silver agenda. So its entire reason for existing was stuck in legislative hell, and unlikely to come out of there without an election - an election which, due to their bad hand, they couldn't win. A government where the deputy prime minister and the interior secretary publicly insult each other in the newspapers doesn't get reelected.

However, this did give me an idea if I make this an actual timeline. In short, by having McKinley win the 1885 Republican leadership election and lead the GOP to a majority win in 1890, this sets up for a pro-gold GOP to be on the hook for the Panic of 1893. Meanwhile, Palmer's loss discredits the Bourbons without inspiring them to bolt, so Bland takes the leadership then. Then 1895 is a clear Democratic win (or Democratic-Populist) and now the silverites have a stable majority that can pass a budget without collapsing, so the rank-and-file Democrats feel obligated to back free silver (since they did lead them to the win, after all). It isn't going happen in this thread, but who knows...

As for TR, there's a post which confirms he dies in 1925.

Last edited:

During the production of the movie Hoodwinked!, some of the characters were recasted. In this version, the characters keep their original voices. These include:
  • Tara Strong as Red Puckett and Zorra (In OTL, Tara Strong would be replaced by Ann Hathaway for the voice of Red, though Strong would still voice Zorra in the final version of the film)
  • David Ogden Stiers as Kirk the Woodsman and Detective Nicky Flippers (In OTL, Jim Belushi would replace Stiers as Kirk, though Stiers would still voice Nicky Flippers in the final version of the film)
  • Tom Kenny as Tommy and Woolworth the Sheep (In OTL, Tom Kenny would be replaced by Chazz Palminteri for the voice of Woolworth, though Kenny would still voice Tommy in the final version of the film)
  • Sally Struthers as Abigail Puckett "Granny" (In OTL, Sally Struthers would be replaced by Glen Close for the voice of Granny in the final version of the film)
  • Joel McCrary as Chief Grizzly (In OTL, Joel McCrary would be replaced by Xzibit for the voice of Chief Grizzly in the final version of the film)

Hoodwinked part 2.png

Hoodwinked part 3.png

Hoodwinked part 1.png

I have notes for a full timeline but it's far from completion. Enjoy this sample for now. The POD is in 1824 and the Democrats and Republicans mentioned in this article are successors to the Democratic-Republicans with no relation to the OTL Democrats and Republicans.

hXINqEY.png

I have notes for a full timeline but it's far from completion. Enjoy this sample for now. The POD is in 1824 and the Democrats and Republicans mentioned in this article are successors to the Democratic-Republicans with no relation to the OTL Democrats and Republicans.

hXINqEY.png
This is very interesting. I hope you make this into a full fledged TL one day.

MLK perhaps?

The Battle of Actium is considered one of the turning points of Roman history, and one of the most important military engagements of all time. The victory of Marc Antony and his subsequent landing on the Italian Peninsula, coupled with the death of Octavian's most trusted general, Agrippa, forced the the latter to pursue a negotiated peace which was favorable to Marc Antony.

The subsequent Peace of Ravena granted Antony ever greater autonomy over the eastern provinces (which he already legally ruled as Triumvir), and in the following month the Senate was forced to reluctantly name him Dominus Orientalis (Master of the East), a title that reinforced his authoritarian control of what would be known as the Eastern Domain. The titles Imperator/Empire and Dominus/Domain would become interchangeable. In 27 BC, the Senate would again be forced to make a double proclamation, naming Octavian and Marc Antony as Augusti. Though the former would go by Augustus from there on, Antony would prefer the greek version of the term, Sebastos. In 23 BC Augustus would adopt the official title of Princeps Civilitas (First Citizen), and Antony would in turn entitle himself with the more authoritarian Nobilissimis Autokrator (Noblest of Emperor's).

Through his long rule of the Eastern Domain, Sebastos, alongside his wife Cleopatra (which Rome was forced to aknowledge), her son Ptolemy Caesar (Caesarion, Caesar's legitimate son), and their children (the Antonine-Ptolemaic dynasty), would embark on a process of hellenization and monarchism that would draw it away from Roman society entirely. Greek, already the common tongue, would become the official language in documents and cerimonies. Client states would be divided between the Antonine-Ptolemaic dynasty, with Ptolemy Caesar being recognized not only as Pharaoh of Egypt, but as King of Kings of the many realms within the Eastern Domain, second only to Sebastos (while he lived). This move to mold the Domain more into a Hellenic Ptolemaic-Seleucid successor state to Alexander's Empire instead of a Roman collective of Provinces became known as the "Hellenic Renaissance".

Augustus, in the meantime, would face a series of troubles throught the 20s, never truly recovering his authority following his defeat in Actium, and loss of his greatest general, the lack of cooperation by Antony and his eastern provinces, with delayed supplies from Egypt constantly causing famines, did not help. In the end he would be assassinated by a senatorial conspiracy, much like his adoptive father Julius Caesar. Rome's subsequent attempt to revert to a Republican model would still be plagued for well over a century thereafter.

Upon his death, Sebastos' will left the title of Dominus Orientalis to Ptolemy, which led to the Roman-Dominate War, won by the forces of the latter, and further securing the Eastern Domain as a separate entity to that of Rome.
1663731008156.jpeg
1663731395173.jpeg
1663731372912.png
1663731494126.png
1663731433455.png

Attachments

• 1663731487699.png
    1663731487699.png
    153.7 KB · Views: 79
The Battle of Actium is considered one of the turning points of Roman history, and one of the most important military engagements of all time. The victory of Marc Antony and his subsequent landing on the Italian Peninsula, coupled with the death of Octavian's most trusted general, Agrippa, forced the the latter to pursue a negotiated peace which was favorable to Marc Antony.

The subsequent Peace of Ravena granted Antony ever greater autonomy over the eastern provinces (which he already legally ruled as Triumvir), and in the following month the Senate was forced to reluctantly name him Dominus Orientalis (Master of the East), a title that reinforced his authoritarian control of what would be known as the Eastern Domain. The titles Imperator/Empire and Dominus/Domain would become interchangeable. In 27 BC, the Senate would again be forced to make a double proclamation, naming Octavian and Marc Antony as Augusti. Though the former would go by Augustus from there on, Antony would prefer the greek version of the term, Sebastos. In 23 BC Augustus would adopt the official title of Princeps Civilitas (First Citizen), and Antony would in turn entitle himself with the more authoritarian Nobilissimis Autokrator (Noblest of Emperor's).

Through his long rule of the Eastern Domain, Sebastos, alongside his wife Cleopatra (which Rome was forced to aknowledge), her son Ptolemy Caesar (Caesarion, Caesar's legitimate son), and their children (the Antonine-Ptolemaic dynasty), would embark on a process of hellenization and monarchism that would draw it away from Roman society entirely. Greek, already the common tongue, would become the official language in documents and cerimonies. Client states would be divided between the Antonine-Ptolemaic dynasty, with Ptolemy Caesar being recognized not only as Pharaoh of Egypt, but as King of Kings of the many realms within the Eastern Domain, second only to Sebastos (while he lived). This move to mold the Domain more into a Hellenic Ptolemaic-Seleucid successor state to Alexander's Empire instead of a Roman collective of Provinces became known as the "Hellenic Renaissance".

Augustus, in the meantime, would face a series of troubles throught the 20s, never truly recovering his authority following his defeat in Actium, and loss of his greatest general, the lack of cooperation by Antony and his eastern provinces, with delayed supplies from Egypt constantly causing famines, did not help. In the end he would be assassinated by a senatorial conspiracy, much like his adoptive father Julius Caesar. Rome's subsequent attempt to revert to a Republican model would still be plagued for well over a century thereafter.

Upon his death, Sebastos' will left the title of Dominus Orientalis to Ptolemy, which led to the Roman-Dominate War, won by the forces of the latter, and further securing the Eastern Domain as a separate entity to that of Rome.
View attachment 775876View attachment 775879View attachment 775878View attachment 775882View attachment 775880
Very interesting POD and timeline. I like that you didn’t just make M.A. the new Roman emperor.

Question: Your dates are in AD and BC format. Doesn’t this imply a development of Christianity in the same way it did in OTL? It seems to me that the changes you posit would alter the situation in Judaea quite a bit from OTL — for instance, the province should presumably be a province of the East, rather than of Rome.

Very interesting POD and timeline. I like that you didn’t just make M.A. the new Roman emperor.

Question: Your dates are in AD and BC format. Doesn’t this imply a development of Christianity in the same way it did in OTL? It seems to me that the changes you posit would alter the situation in Judaea quite a bit from OTL — for instance, the province should presumably be a province of the East, rather than of Rome.
I may be biased as a Christian, but I don't feel like this POD would impact the development of Christianity too much. The particulars are different, of course, but the overall situation of Judea being under a Hellenistic/Roman occupier is still the same, and I imagine the internal politics of Judea are also similar enough for Jesus to still more or less be the same. Again, particulars will change - Joseph would be surveyed by Caesar Ptolemaeus instead of Caesar Augustus, and someone else would likely replace Pontius Pilate during the Passion - but the POD's close enough to the time of Christ for the religion to probably still look recognizable.

What will change is the spread of Christianity, seeing as while the eastern Mediterranean's still united under one banner, western Europe is under a different empire with not-great relations with the Dominate. This could lead to Christianity remaining much more of an eastern religion, perhaps with a range comparable to that of Islam, while the west may adopt a formalized version of pagan religion like what Julian the Apostate attempted centuries later.

Thanks! I find that by the time of the Battle of Actium Mark Antony (and much less Caesarion) had no chance of really taking control of Rome itself. Roman society would not accept him and he in turn was fully commited to the east with Cleopatra. Much more sensible for him to remain in the east as an despot while his domain grew increasingly alien to Rome under the reforms of Cleopatra and Ptolemy.

I may be biased as a Christian, but I don't feel like this POD would impact the development of Christianity too much. The particulars are different, of course, but the overall situation of Judea being under a Hellenistic/Roman occupier is still the same, and I imagine the internal politics of Judea are also similar enough for Jesus to still more or less be the same. Again, particulars will change - Joseph would be surveyed by Caesar Ptolemaeus instead of Caesar Augustus, and someone else would likely replace Pontius Pilate during the Passion - but the POD's close enough to the time of Christ for the religion to probably still look recognizable.

What will change is the spread of Christianity, seeing as while the eastern Mediterranean's still united under one banner, western Europe is under a different empire with not-great relations with the Dominate. This could lead to Christianity remaining much more of an eastern religion, perhaps with a range comparable to that of Islam, while the west may adopt a formalized version of pagan religion like what Julian the Apostate attempted centuries later.
I used AD and BC for the sake of simplicity. The fate of Christianity is a curious topic. I agree with @WheelyWheelyLegsNoFeely that much of Jesus' upbringing and early life may remain unchangead under the Domain, as well with the fact that, cut of politically and culturally from the west, Christianity might never reach it.

However, he would face different challenges. Ptolemy Caesar, as Pharaoh of Egypt, Master of the East, King of Kings, etc etc, is a religious figure. While Rome tolerated Jesus until his religious position threatened the Jewish client king Herod, here Ptolemy might be far more hostile to this "Son of God" (he is a son of a god, Caesar, as well as of Ra, of course). And we must also take in consideration that this Hellenic Reinassance would probably be hardcore pagan and defensive of its polytheism.

It could be interesting if Christianity became syncretic with the pagan gods and maybe even with the role of Pharaoh as a figurehead for the Christ i nthe future.
Crap this is interesting, will now make a follow-up focused on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.