Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VI (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally think this should fall under current politics since it discusses a current political figure
I think the rule’s always been that if someone’s life is really different due to a really far back POD and divergent world or something, it doesn’t need to go in Current Politics. Like having Joe Biden wind up as the prime minister of the Imperial Commonwealth in a world where the American War of Independence failed is essentially depicting a person and situation different enough from OTL to not by current politics.

funniLincoln3.png

Here's my first attempt at a wikibox + article for my TL Final Frontiers, constructive feedback would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
funniLincoln3.png

Here's my first attempt at a wikibox + article for my TL Final Frontiers, constructive feedback would be much appreciated!
So Booth got an assassin outclassin? I assume Lincoln was enjoying the play just a little less than OTL and noticed movement? Obviously the butterflies here are huge and might see at least an effort at reconstruction being made to work.

You cannot in your right mind accept the demands of this rabble.
This Council gives me no alternative but to sign that accursed paper and recognize their noble rights.
We have the blood of the Green Hand flowing through our veins. For generations our house has protected the Reach and ruled over these lordlings with no concern for what they had to say on the matter...
But you're not of this House my brother, are you?
...And what, little brother, do you mean by that?
It has been said that this Kingdom is ruled by my bastard brother. That I cannot have! You meddle in subjects beyond your perview. And you will reffer to me as Your Grace!
Would you have me stripped of my rank then? Take my leave and become a Hedge Knight while the Kingdom that Father and I have forged is gutted by shits like Gyles Hightower and the Joffrey Manderly? Or is it exile? Should I board a ship to the Free Cities?
Florian (sighs) you go too far my brother...
It is you who do not go far enough.
What would you have me do?

You do not need do anything your grace. Let me assemble the hosts of Highgarden. Many a loyal house will flock to us. Let the Blackhand, not the Green, break these traitorous cunts.
- Conversation between King Perceon Gardener II of the Reach and his bastard brother Florian Blackhand Flowers concerning the Great Council of Highgarden, 3035

---
My Lords, what would you call the rejection of the Great Council's decision if not tyranny? I see great houses before me, old lineages who will not stand for this. If the King does not embrace our demmands by choice he gives us no other option but to raise arms once again. Down with oppression! Down with the black bastard! By the Seven, this League will be victorious.

- Gyles the good Hightower forming the League of Oldtown, 3035

View attachment 775093View attachment 775090View attachment 775091

This war is not like the other ones we've fought, Gyles. The entire realm is in it this time. They say Honeyseed was burned to the ground by the Blackhand, every man, woman and child slaughtered.
Then we must put an end to the Blackhand once and for all.
Easier said then done. The bastard of Highgarden is no fool Gyles, and he has won more battles then most.
Aye, but his is proud beyond measure. Let us goad him into battle here in the Southlands, where we know the terrain.
He still outnumbers us...
Did you not say he butchered Honeyseed? How long until that is Blackcrown, or Bulwerside? Or Ashford? We must end him and his whole tyrannical cause ends with him.
- Conversation between Lord Joffrey Manderly and Gyles Hightower concerning the upcoming Battle of Norcross, 3031
---

This war has lasted years my Lord... The fields need tending.
Then let us water then red with traitor's blood.
They say Gyles Hightower has his host near Norcross
They will be buried there.

-Conversation between a footman and Florian the Blackhand Flowers, 3031
View attachment 775096
My Father was not our cause. Our cause lives on and I refuse to let his murder go unpunished. We will have our victory my lords, I swear this on the blood of all those killed in Norcross.
We need gold and men, without it we cannot go on.
The coffers of Oldtown will go empty if need be. As for the rest, I will see to it.
- Quentyn Hightower speech, 3031
---
A Lannister Princess! It's not enough for those Hightower moneylenders to be as rich as they are, the boy signed a marriage contract with the bloody King of the Rock.
And earned himself a mighty dowry, not to say for an powerful ally. And he did it all on the pretext of his precious cause. Aye, the Hightowers are cunts, but cunning cunts nonetheless. Let word of this spread like Wildfire, we may yet use it...
Use it? Half the lords that hear of it flock to the League's banner!
And the other rest fear that Hightower boy just sold the Northmarch to a Lannister king for a bag of gold and a pair of legs. He's not as clever as he thinks he is. And in the meantime, I have friend beyond the Dornish mountains who would love the opportunity to raid the Southlands.
Dornishmen? Invited into the reach...
They kill traitor's as well as any man.
- Florian Blackhand Flowers after hearing of the marriage of Quentyn Hightower to Cecily of Lannisport
---
View attachment 775097
Let us end this here and now boy! Let us decide this war between the two of us right now. Come now boy, avenger your father!

This war is already over Bastard. Your men are defeated or fled, you will not have such a noble death.
What then, the executioner's blade?
I would wish that, Bastard, believe me on that. But you're still the King's brother, even if illegitimate, and your're worth more alive.
(laughs) And you were doing so well. You will regret that boy.
-Quentyn the Bold and his prisioner Florian Blackhand following the Battle of Horn Hill, 3028
---
Long live Perceon II, King of the Reach! Long live Quentyn Hightower, Lord Protector of the Reach! Long last the Proclamation of the Hand!
- Nobles celebrate the elevation of Quentyn Hightower to Lord Protector, de facto ruler of the Reach, as well as the signing of the Proclamation of the Hand, which empowered the nobility, 3028
---

I will not remain in Highgarden as a prisioner of that boy. I am a warrior, and there's much of my trade to be done elsewhere. Dorne always needs a good killer, mayhaps I shall travel there.

- Florian Blackhand goes into exile
---

View attachment 775105

Why does he return after all this time?

He claims that the Lord Protector has insulted his name or some such. When has cause ever been needed when the Blackhand wants killing? He demmanded a duel.
And Hightower accepted? Has he taken leave of his senses?!
He could not let the challenge go unmet. As Lord of Oldtown perhaps, but not as Lord Protector.

- 2 courtiers discuss the impeding duel between the Bold and the Blackhand, 3022
---

You should've seen the duel boy. Every lord worth his salt came to Highgarden to watch. Men who fought for both sides. Myles Tarly with his big beard, Steffon Oakheart with his limp, as well as widows and sons. Lady Peake and Samwell Manderly to name a contentious pair. It was if as the War begun anew between those two men. The victor would write down their side in the tomes.
The Blackhand was the finest knight of his time, no doubt about it. But he was old, pushing 50 by the time of the duel. Quentyn Hightower had youth and speed, not to mention that Valyrian Blade of his. When it started the entire field held its breath.
Three times they struck one another with lances, three times the lances broke. On the fourth round the Blackhand was knocked out of his horse. Hightower tried to ride him down but the Blackhand cut his white steed down, sending the Lord Protector flying.
From then on it was all blades. They would strike and parry and strike again, neither getting the advantage. Then Hightower found a gap and landed a deep cut to the Blackhand's shoulder, and another to his gut, forcing him to drop his blade. But he pulled out his helm and hit Hightower with it, knocking the younger man down. The two rolled on the mud, punching and kicking. Then the Blackhand pulled his knife and stabbed Hightower btween his plates, over and over, as they lay one atop another. The lights went out of the Lord Protector's eyes, and then slowly the Blackhand got up and gave a great bellow towards the crowd. None dared make a noise, not cheer or curse. Not even when Florian Blackhand collapsed from his wounds. None heard his last words clearly. "Good Sport", some claim, "Quick Cunt", others claim. He died from his wounds a fortnight later.
- Acount of the Duel of Florian Blackhand and Quentyn the Bold, 3022

---
View attachment 775102View attachment 775103View attachment 775104

Love this series!!!!

Vought-American
Vought American Consolidated, often simply referred to as Vought, is an American megacorporation involved in numerous industries, including pharmaceuticals, military contracting, entertainment and food service. Vought has its origins in the 1930’s, with Frederick Vought. Vought, a German scientist and businessman, had been fascinated by the research of Abraham Erskine into creating a super-soldier possessing abilities beyond that of a normal man. Vought and Erskine were for a time collaborators, but the rise of Adenoid Hynkel’s Nazi regime caused the two to break from each other as Erskine, who was of Jewish descent and a close friend to other Jewish scientists such as Jacob Barnhardt, rejected the new regime while Vought sough to gain support for his research from them. The Nazis were quick to embrace Vought, with Johann Schmidt in particular eagerly financing his research, which was originally carried out primarily on dissidents within Nazi Germany. Vought did use his prototype serum on his wife Klara Risinger, who became the first successful trial. This success was heralded in the Reich as a triumph for Aryan science, but Risinger’s gender precluded her from becoming the prototype for Vought’s Compound V. As a result, Vought would use the serum on Albrecht Krieger, creating the more propaganda-ready Captain Nazi.

As the Second World War began, Vought was called upon to create more samples of Compound-V to be put to use in the war effort. These calls picked up especially as Britain foiled German invasion attempts and the Soviet deployment of the first Red Guardian to combat Captain Nazi’s attacks on the Eastern Front. However, Vought had begun to reconsider his support for Nazi Germany–not primarily due to moral objections, but rather pragmatic ones. Vought’s close friend Josef Merkwurdgliebe, another Nazi researcher working on superscientific research, had been examining the logistics of the Nazi regime and concluded that the limits of fascist ideology would prevent true victory. Merkwurdgliebe convinced Vought that the best way to secure their legacies would be to defect. Merkwurdgliebe made contact with the American operatives Clarence Potter and Marie Fischer, who arranged for Merkwurdgliebe, Vought and Risinger to be taken to American custody and granted amnesty in return for handing over key research materials and helping create the hero Soldier Boy. Vought was somewhat dismayed to learn of the death of Erskine, but nonetheless offered details of Compound-V to the Americans. He additionally gave the US vital intelligence about the development of Trioxin, which enabled them to capture samples of it before Hydra could unleash it upon Europe in the waning days of the war. In the postwar era, both Vought and Merkwurdgliebe were offered jobs in the US government. Merkwurdgliebe accepted, but Vought declined, instead sensing a potential alternative.

Vought would found Vought American Consolidated in 1947, after securing heavy investments from Andrew Ryan and Howard Roark. Vought had appealed to the two arch-Galtists by framing Compound-V as a method for the great men of the world to further solidify their superiority for the right price. As Vought scaled up production of Compound-V, he additionally started a number of other ventures to gain greater profit as well as manage the fact that even as Compound-V began empowering some, many other heroes with origins utterly unconnected to Vought were making their debut worldwide. Namely, Vought began to make forays into general pharmaceutical products as a method of building capital. Most Vought products, such as Vitameatavegamin, were not particularly reputable, but were quite marketable. Some of Vought’s pharmaceutical output was actually quite cutting edge for the time, which caused some competition. In particular, Vought-American in the 1960’s became a major rival of Umbrella Pharmaceuticals as the two companies competed for government contracts to help research into Trioxin. Umbrella Pharmaceuticals ultimately secured the requisite contracts and eventually purchased all Trioxin samples from US custody in the 1980’s. Vought, meanwhile, continued to lean on the creation of superheroes. By the 1960’s, there were dozens of Vought-affiliated superheroes which included Soldier Boy, Crimson Countess, Liberty (really Risinger) and many more. However, while they were more willing to do the bidding of the US government against suspected subterfuge and in wars overseas, the Vought heroes were vastly eclipsed by the likes of the Fantastic Four, the Avengers and the Justice League, especially owing to their tendencies to be far less ethical than these heroes. For instance, the astronaut team the Four whom Vought had intended to be their counterpart to the non-Vought affiliated Fantastic Four made contact with a parallel world dominated by superhumans and geared most of their activity over the next few decades to make it easier for that world to invade ours, which Vought permitted to occur.

Vought would solve this problem in an unusual way. In 1968, Vought would make the acquaintance of Eddie Mannix, a now-elderly veteran of Hollywood. Mannix had worked as a studio ‘fixer’ for Capitol Pictures and before that had been a promoter for reclusive animator Joey Drew. Mannix was responsible for suggesting to Vought how he could successfully grow his company: branching out into entertainment. Most superheroes not affiliated with Vought did not have official merchandise or media centering on them, but bootleg figurines, shirts and comics centering on them did quite well, the latter nearing the popularity of pirate comics despite lower production quality. Mannix recommended Vought take a page from the Hollywood playbook and, if his heroes couldn’t triumph simply on the strength of their powers, they should win the crowd via media. Vought took Mannix’s advice to heart and hired director Roger De Bris to direct a film based on the life of Soldier Boy. The film–simply titled Omaha–was not an accurate depiction of Soldier Boy’s life, but on release in 1972, it became a major hit and Soldier Boy overnight became a household name. Similar media was produced about other Vought-afflicted supers and this paved the way for them to become celebrities. This newfound celebrity was not unheard of–after all, the Fantastic Four, Superman and Captain America all likewise were household names. Vought was simply unique in prioritizing the celebrity aspect over the heroic aspect.

This increase in media attention and popularity greatly boosted Vought even as other superheroes criticized the company. Despite Vought’s own death in 1983, Vought by the 1980’s was a juggernaut. It made movies with budgets rivaling the likes of the McBane franchise. Voughtland opened in 1982 to widespread attention and within the first five years eclipsed Thrillville, Pacific Playland and Walley World. And the number of heroes Vought created only continued to grow. They were aided by the passage of time-while many superheroes were still active, they were getting older. The slow-aging Soldier Boy was far more photogenic than Captain America, who despite the advantage of having been frozen for nearly 20 years was visibly middle aged. Further, superheroes were beginning to exit the scene altogether. Vought began promoting Black Noir far more after the paralysis of Bruce Wayne, Jr., the third Batman, for instance and began preparing the brand of their most famous superhero Homelander following Superman’s disappearance after a battle against Mxyzptlk (it later transpired Superman had begun to reside within the Sun to help keep it alive).. In the aftermath of the Cold War, Vought contracted with a number of governments and the SCP Foundation to play a supporting role in creating a veneer of normalcy, using the Four to hide the existence of a great deal of extraordinary phenomenon until their death in a conflict with the opposite-minded group known as Planetary.

In the 1990’s, Vought’s supers really amplified in notability–and notoriety. Vought supers participated in the Eugenics Wars against Augment-aligned mutants and other supers. While their material contributions were limited, slick PR helped make them out to be heroes of the conflict. A similar phenomenon was present during the 1996 Harvester and Martian invasions. Vought supers in the former case especially often fared poorly against the invaders, leading to several of them being killed in action and those who survived tending to be those who had avoided outright confrontation. The most notable of these were the Seven Guns, a team of 7 superheroes consciously chosen by Vought to echo the earlier Justice League and who served as Vought’s flagship team for the bulk of the next decade. Other Vought superheroes who debuted in this time included G-Girl, Hancock, Public Spirit and Captain Hammer. Many of these individuals tended towards personal behavior ranging from scandalous to outright harmful, but Vought’s public relations machine and ample efforts at engineering heroic deeds for these heroes helped keep their names in headlines and their faces on lunchboxes, even if new heroes like the Sailor Senshi, the Power Rangers, Captain Vyom, Captain Future and the Powerpuff Girls managed to make a dent in the public consciousness as well. Some have suggested that Vyom’s death in 1999 may have been a hit carried out by a Vought super though this remains unconfirmed.

It was in the 2000’s that Vought’s status as a megacorporation was well and truly secured. The Shiawise Supreme Court decision handed down by Chief Justice Thomas Brankin greatly increased the opportunities for Vought to hone Compound-V and continue to spread it by granting them increased immunity from oversight or regulation. The real clincher, though, was the passage of the Superhero Registration Act in 2006, which was subsequently signed into law by President John Blutarsky. The Act called for the registration of all superheroes with the government, the elimination of secret identities and the potential drafting of superheroes to fight in the War in Terror. Vought quickly noticed an opportunity and registered all of their superheroes with the government almost immediately, earning them praise from Secretary of Defense Tony Stark. This meant that in the ensuing conflict between the pro-registration and anti-registration factions, Vought swung its weight almost wholly behind the pro-registration side. Vought CEO Stan Edgar offered a $20 million bounty for any information allowing for the apprehension of Captain America. Moreover, with the increasing hostility towards the latter, Vought had Homelander officially make his debut, with the superhero quickly earning the favor of the pro-registration right-wing.

Vought did, however, have to reckon with a PR nightmare when John Horus of the Seven Guns personally murdered President Blutarsky and the whole Blutarsky cabinet out of the disgust with the Act, along with various wars in the Middle East pursued by the Blutarsky administration in 2007. Vought responded to the incident by immediately throwing the Seven Guns as a whole under the bus, giving all information needed to combat and apprehend the team to the Department of Homeland Security’s Counter-Terrorism Unit. Vought would replace the Seven Guns as their flagship superteam with a new team called the Seven, headed by Homelander and consisting of 6 other heroes. Vought also opened the Godolkin University in this time, creating a Vought-operated counterpart to institutions in the vein of the Xavier Institute (which was reeling from the death of its founder Charles Xavier and the aftermath of the Scarlet Witch carrying out M-Day, which had decimated the mutant population), Sky High and Whateley Academy. Vought had to reckon with the fallout from this decision, however. While they, unlike their old rivals Umbrella avoided being shut down by the federal government, were forced to withdraw their supers from supporting the military’s efforts overseas. Still, Vought managed to bounce back from this, hiring Sterling Cooper’s top PR team to help maintain their public reputation. Meanwhile, Vought amplified their lobbying on Capitol Hill, hiring seasoned lobbying Maggie Morris to shield the company from investigations. By the 2010’s, it was almost like the whole incident had never happened and Vought supes continued to earn public adoration amidst great personal misconduct.

Vought’s reputation did gradually take some hits over the span of this era, however, Vought was widely mocked for a series of claimed ‘battles’ between the Seven and the Furons, owing to several of them being clearly staged using CGI effects (which Vought admitted to, but claimed were ‘recreations’ of actual fights despite denials from XCOM). Vought was also criticized for Homelander’s comments following the deaths of the Guardians of the Globe at the hands of Omni-Man, where he all but explicitly stated that they had died because they were ‘too weak.’ Homelander would later issue a public apology for these comments. Several members of the Vought team the Superhomeys–notably Sistah Spooky, Major Havoc and Heavy Artillery–were killed in a bid by Vought to take out the superpowered alien known as Brightburn and the team failed in the mission to eliminate this threat. Vought collectively did not respond at all to the Galactic Federation’s conquest of Earth in 2015 or a resurrected Victor von Doom’s brief conquest of the planet in 2019. Longtime board member Donald Davenport publicly left the company in 2012, with rumors that he absconded with some teenage superheroes originally slated to attend Godolkin University circulating after he disappeared from the public eye. A number of scandals involving the Seven have come out in the last few years, culminating in Homelander’s raid on the White House in 2022 which killed President Victoria Neuman. This coup is rumored to have been carried out as a part of a scheme by the Sons of Jacob to install the defeated 2020 presidential candidate David Jefferson Adams in the White House, though this has not been confirmed despite Adams’ return to power and apparent friendly relations between him and CEO of Vought Ashley Barrett.
30E873DD-5907-4AF7-8845-E921B2C50304.png

Prime Minister William Jennings Bryan in 1897?
In an early draft, it was PM Bryan instead of PM Bland. But Bland felt like a more natural fit for the scenario (a cross of gold may get you a presidential nomination, but I'm not sure it can get you a premiership) and like a road less traveled upon, allowing the scenario a rare bit of uniqueness (I doubt there are very many TLs that do much, if anything, with Richard P. Bland, compared to the well-known Great Commoner). But Bryan will still be important, having given speeches that were crucial in helping Bland beat Palmer in the 1895 leadership contest (a detail I somehow forgot to include) as well as hacing served in the Bland Cabinet (which I won't make a wikibox for, or any other further Cabinets, for that matter. I lost the template for them). He's due to take Bland's mantle when he dies in 1899.
Please Work.jpg

States in yellow elected a majority or plurality of Republican MPs, states in blue elected a majority or plurality of Democratic MPs, states in green elected a majority or plurality of Populist MPs, states in purple elected an equal amount of Democratic and Republican MPs, and states in light green elected an equal amount of Republican and Populist MPs.

The 1897 United States federal election was held on March 7, 1897. Prime Minister Richard P. Bland sought to salvage his silver coalition.

The 1895 election had resulted in a hung parliament, where the subsequent coalition-building had been volatile. Both major parties saw bolters that affected the balance of power, ultimately leading to Richard P. Bland cobbling together, by the barest of margins, a so-called "silver" coalition. However, this coalition was unstable, to put it mildly, and was not able to put together a majority to institute its namesake goal of free silver. After a year of unstable governance, Bland was forced to call new elections, which were set for March 1897. The instability of the Bland ministry deeply strained its popularity, and its insecure control over spending matters threatened the government's very viability, as well as hampering its ability to properly respond to the depression that had destroyed its predecessor's popularity. Its goal of free silver was unpopular outside its Southern and Western agrarian bases, and the promises they had made to their voters in the industrial Midwest had not been kept.

As such, these elections were a devastating defeat for them. The Democrats took 231 seats, an improvement of 7 on their pre-election numbers but 30 seats and 4% below what Palmer had posted in 1895. The Populists were also hurt, losing 36 seats and over half their popular vote. The Silver Republcans all largely rejoined the GOP a month before the election, including leader Henry Teller (who became distrustful of the Democrats and developed a deep hatred of Prime Minister Bland, though he did eventually join the Democrats in 1905), while the National Democrats took 20 seats and 4%, a loss of half the seats that had bolted with Palmer in 1895. The Republicans took a clear majority of 337 seats, allowing William McKinley to become Prime Minister, while the Prohibitionists took 15 seats, 1 more than their 1895 result (though they did about 0.1% worse in the popular vote).

The election solidified the realignment of the previous elections. The Populists began a precipitous decline, while the Democrats lost seats in the North while coming to fully dominate the South. While the Prohibitionists would keep their place in Parliament and maintain MPs well into the 20th century, the National Democrats did not last long either, as Palmer died in 1900. Following his death, the National Democrats would return to the Democratic fold, though this, for them, came too late, as their faction would not dominate the party for decades to come; Bland, who died in 1899, was replace as Democratic leader by William Jennings Bryan, who, though ultimately never prime minister, would shape party politics for decades to come. The Bourbons would not lead the Democrats again until the 1960's.

Last edited:
Should've had Honest Abe beat the shit out of Booth.
Presumably he would have except it looks like when he spun and grabbed Booth he accidentally threw him right out of the box and all the way to a hard and fatal landing. Maybe it should be Booth is late and tries his ambush outside where Abe can absolutely monster him.

No Left Turns: America Under Ashbrook (3/3)
Link to previous post here
1663549708468.png

The fall of President John Ashbrook happened slowly at first, then all at once. In the Summer of 1971, the Senate Judiciary Committee began holding hearings regarding a supposed scheme by several State and Defense officials to sell under-the-table weapons to Jose Merino Castro’s fascist regime in Chile. The weapons were supplied by several arms dealers, and the profits from the sales were donated to the Egyptian Islamic Jihadist Order, a terrorist group in Egypt led by Ayman al-Zawahiri that was planning to overthrow the Egyptian government. The operation was run dually to prop up the anti-Communist Chilean dictatorship and destabilize Egypt’s efforts against Israel.

On April 16, 1976, eight American missionaries from the Peoples’ Temple movement, including Peoples’ Temple founder Jim Jones, were arrested while attempting to leave Chile. The charge was a supposed attempt to disseminate Communist propaganda, and President Merino refused to release the missionaries. It took Ashbrook three weeks to negotiate a release, and Jim Jones died a month after returning home due to complications from pneumonia caught in prison. The negative response to Ashbrook’s inability to secure a release drew more attention to the Senate hearings on what became known as the Ayman-Merino Affair or Merinomore (after Spiro Agnew’s Baltimore Scandal). Soon enough, Secretary of State Donald Rumsfeld and National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger were directly implicated in the weapons sales.

1663549781395.png

Worse yet, upon discovering America’s support of terrorist groups in Egypt, the Arab League declared a two month long oil boycott of the US as retribution, sending the economy into freefall. Several union organizations capitalized on this by striking for fairer wages and hours, worsening the recession and reflecting even worse on Ashbrook. Udall did not waste a moment in attacking the President, drawing a clear connection between his policies and the current recession and painting him as a scandal-ridden hypocrite. In regards to Merinomore, Udall asked in a famous speech, “What did the President know and when did he know it?” Ashbrook had thrived against Church by going on the offensive, but was now forced on the backfoot.

As election day drew nearer, polling showed Udall inching nearer and nearer to his opponent’s numbers, but never quite overtaking him. Unexpectedly high Democratic turnouts broke the camel’s back, letting Udall achieve an extremely narrow victory, becoming the 40th President and forcing Ashbrook out of office much like Ashbrook did to Agnew.

1663549830286.png

President John Ashbrook would have a mixed legacy. Although a well-timed chain of events drove him out of the White House, it did not drive his extreme conservatism out of his base of support. The 1976 election would set the stage for the Republican Party's future, and the next two Republican Presidents, Jack Kemp and James Dobson, would solidify it. On the other hand, Udall’s presidency would set a standard of populist progressivism that continued in the Democrats to come, such as Adlai Stevenson III and Ron Reagan, balancing the scales against Ashbrook’s conservatism. In the end, it was doomed to never be, Ashbrook’s America, a country of no left turns.

Last edited:
Presumably he would have except it looks like when he spun and grabbed Booth he accidentally threw him right out of the box and all the way to a hard and fatal landing. Maybe it should be Booth is late and tries his ambush outside where Abe can absolutely monster him.
Oh, the throw was no accident.

Oh, the throw was no accident.
I guess, still him going absolutely John Wick on the assassin for five minutes as the crowds watch would make him look even more badass.

"Abraham Lincoln is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will. Something you know very little about... He had an impossible task, to save this nation, a task he pulled off and this was the man you expected to kill?"

Status
Not open for further replies.