A cheerful crooning number was playing at the moment, part of a regularly scheduled music hour. "Upbeat, isn't it? That Floyd Underwood is a hell of a singer. I personally liked his earlier stuff. Really has some range, but his newer stuff is too polished for me.​
American-Psycho.jpg

Steele was a goddamn monster but having Oswald dancing over him as he slips away is an exceptionally evil turn

You went from the god of war to divisive or even hated by some because of your close working relationship with that kiddie diddler. I mean, I'm cold, but that's a bit much even for me.
Even evil has standards.....unless they're inconvenient at the moment.
See, when you confront your boss that your boss's son-in-law killed your boss's son, and that your boss wanted him to because that son was the damn antichrist or whatever the hell, that tends to make a guy reconsider his life choices.
Well........he's not wrong....
My Pinnacle Leprechaun seed knocked up your daughter and produced a little star-spangled emerald baby.
Things you didn't expect to hear when you got up this morning...
Also, out of context it'd be an "If it weren't for my horse" moment.

And he's a Georgian, but neither of you know that.

Why do I feel that eventually Oswald will wind up having a "So this is what it feels like" moment many decades from now?

I feel Oswald should read the old Evil Overlord List, specifically Rules #6 and #13.

I also appreciate that the old conspiracy theories about someone in Stalin's inner circle deliberately withholding help is actually true here.
Rule 13: Make sure he's dead. I think that's the point of the Mausoleum. Preserve Steele's corpse to make sure he's dead and the public knows this.
Rule 6: Don't boast over the target. Usually this is because 1. the target could escape (not going to happen here) or 2. Cameras/Filming. Considering how far gone the RU/NUSA is, I think the footage could just be doctored away or destroyed immediately especially if Oswald has a henchman who's going to erase all the security footage that day.

Oh Christ, that was downright crazy. So crazy that it... wasn't crazy, lol

The only thing that would've made it better would be if Oswald figured out that Steele was in reality Iosib Dzugashvilli and then told Steele. Making him realize how they both were infees before killing him

Oh Christ, that was downright crazy. So crazy that it... wasn't crazy, lol

The only thing that would've made it better would be if Oswald figured out that Steele was in reality Iosib Dzugashvilli and then told Steele. Making him realize how they both were infees before killing him
I remember Napo saying he intentionally made it ambiguous whether Steele is actually Stalin or just looks like him and has a similar personality well being an actual Better.

The only thing that would've made it better would be if Oswald figured out that Steele was in reality Iosib Dzugashvilli and then told Steele.
I think it's funnier if neither of them know.
Rule 6: Don't boast over the target.
Well I know that no Twilight of the Red Tsar plotlines are on the way, but Chuck can't be sure of that until Steele is dead. So I think he should suffocate him with a pillow, then go give the speech, not the other way arround.
Rule 13: Make sure he's dead. I think that's the point of the Mausoleum. Preserve Steele's corpse to make sure he's dead and the public knows this.
I had in mind the second sentence: "The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal." But that is the point of the Mausoleum.

How do the Nusans plan on dealing with South Americans who have been overrun? Because I could see a situation where the settlers and oil companies and governors of the state and territories want to just shoot at the South Americans whenever possible whereas the folks in charge if the quarantine zones would be opposed to this as it just herds even more enemies into their area giving them ever more problems. The quarantine zone administrators might lobby for the territories to not expel their population and instead keep, persecute, and use them.

How do the Nusans plan on dealing with South Americans who have been overrun? Because I could see a situation where the settlers and oil companies and governors of the state and territories want to just shoot at the South Americans whenever possible whereas the folks in charge if the quarantine zones would be opposed to this as it just herds even more enemies into their area giving them ever more problems. The quarantine zone administrators might lobby for the territories to not expel their population and instead keep, persecute, and use them.
They will probably be wiped out, or at least NUSA will be trying to exterminate them. This doesn’t necessarily have to entail just shooting them Einsatzgruppen style, I imagine a lot of how they are accomplishing this is through a combination of artificially induced famine, working them to death, and brutal reprisals against any hint of rebellion that kill huge numbers of people. The Quarantine Zone is an eternal Warzone for fun and profit where the military industrial complex makes massive fortunes off constant bombing runs and the Black Flag Months, which also helps justify NUSA’s eternal totalitarian state, well the territories where they actually intend to settle Americans have their Infee populations wiped out over the course of a few years, Generalplan Ost style, with the rest enslaved in the manner common to America’s treatment of Infee’s. Over time I envision the plan is to slowly shrink the quarantine zones by having actual military pushes to get rid of all the Infees in thoses areas they want to settle well using constant bombing runs and occasional raids to keep the eternal war going in the rest of the Quarantine Zone and crush any signs of large scale organization, keeping the Infee’s suppressed and profit margins high well slowly pushing the remaining South Americans into more and more marginal land until all the good land is claimed by America and the Quarantine Zone is confined to the Amazon and the hardest to take parts of the Andes.

Last edited:
I remember Napo saying he intentionally made it ambiguous whether Steele is actually Stalin or just looks like him and has a similar personality well being an actual Better.
I think it fits for Oswald that he always ended up knowing as he climbed the ladder, but for Steele it's funnier if no one knew except at the end that he was an Infee. Not him, not the Custers, not Dewey, not anyone. Because it indicts the entire RU that two of its most ubiquitous and powerful leaders are Infee scum.

I think it fits for Oswald that he always ended up knowing as he climbed the ladder, but for Steele it's funnier if no one knew except at the end that he was an Infee. Not him, not the Custers, not Dewey, not anyone. Because it indicts the entire RU that two of its most ubiquitous and powerful leaders are Infee scum.
Interesting. Why is it funnier for Steele and not for Oswald? It doesn't seem at first sight that the end result if Oswald didn't know he was infee could be more or less exciting than if it was Steele.

Interesting. Why is it funnier for Steele and not for Oswald? It doesn't seem at first sight that the end result if Oswald didn't know he was infee could be more or less exciting than if it was Steele.
IT's funnier cause Oswald's entire personality right now has been molded for three things: 1) his being the weaker sibling, 2) his torture, and 3) the massive doublethink his infee origins made him. Steele for his entire life has thought himself the "Pinnacle Strong Man" so him being a Slavic infee all along and finding it just as he died - coupled with Lovecraft's prophecy - would be the biggest dark joke of all. It's all a matter of timing

Do not come to the discord. I repeat, do not come to the discord. You must not enter. This place has been forsaken a long time ago. DO NOT ENTER THE DISCOR-

238D1285-0C1E-4EBD-A0CC-1C2D066A93A4.jpeg

Last edited: