Telephone Map Game: 11th Edition

@StarlightAxolotl @CourageousLife I can see my turn is coming up soon. Now, I imagine it'll take Starlight a bit to finish their map but I just want to make clear that for the next few days (until Monday) I will be in a different city and away from my computer (and thus the software I make maps in). This does not mean I'm pulling out of the game, I still intend to participate, just, if Starlight is very fast, expect a small delay on my part.

I know people are eager to post their maps and I'm the last on the list, so sorry about that, but it is what it is.

Just to keep @CourageousLife up to date, I will need another half week as I’m with family and have less time to be on my computer, but it is being worked on
1659530691040.png

Davai davai! Haha

The game is officially over. Maps will be posted in this thread in order momentarily. Please feel free to share as you wish. If you post your map other places (another thread, DeviantArt, r/imaginarymaps, Discord, etc.), I ask that you include a link back to this thread so that folks can see the whole game.