So, Hitler just founded TTL SA.... But, I wonder if. Aside of their friendship and camaraderie links, TTL Hitler, would always remember and keep this favor, as an unplayable debt of gratitude towards his war comrade... And, if Olbrecht, in the future, would come to regret this providential and key help for his friend Adi...

Ooooooooooooooooooof.

The march to history has begun. Excellent chapter!
Thank you! I laid a few hints towards the future. This was a fun chapter to write. Was supposed to be Hitler
So, Hitler just founded TTL SA.... But, I wonder if. Aside of their friendship and camaraderie links, TTL Hitler, would always remember and keep this favor, as an unplayable debt of gratitude towards his war comrade... And, if Olbrecht, in the future, would come to regret this providential and key help for his friend Adi...
Remains to be seen. As of now Olbrecht is loyal to Hitler. But the road to power snd the war is long and bloody, and much can change.

Hey, everyone, chapter has been sent to beta reader and I will be editing/refining it over today.

But the Turtledove Polls are open!

If you enjoyed this timeline and would like to support it possibly winning a Turtledove here is the link:

tenor.gif

This does not look good for Yugoslav unity let alone Austrian. And the fact that Hitler took wolves as a symbol is very irritating to me.
Yeah, well if Eagles can survive as a national symbol from OTL, then Wolves should do fine but post-war may struggle immensely.
I never considered Wolves being a far-right symbol but with Kampfgruppe Wolf I can see it being used by neo-Sozinat groups.
Yep, forget about any cool wolf motifs in fiction ittl, they're a far right symbol now. Dammit Hitler why'd you have to ruin everything?!
Wolves are cool. Poor Uhtred of Bebbanburg might need a new symbol. As will the Starks.
Well, Adolf as a name I believe means wolf so it matches his egomania.
Adolf means Noble Wolf. But when Hitler used a pseudonym in the 20s, he used Wolf/Wollf. I think it had to do with him sneaking into Berlin at one point during the Interwar.
Thank you!
Considering the Nazis never took over Germany, where is she writing this?
I edited that part. She is a Dutch-German journalist, as in OTL her family moved to the Netherlands mainly because her dad got a job there with some company. That still happens here.

Last edited:
This TL is very thrilling and chilling at the same time. This Hitler seems way more competent than OTL Hitler. Nice to see fate giving Anne Frank a better fate than she had OTL

At least Hindu symbols won't be defamed here like otl. As a Hindu I have a swastika in our home and you won't believe how many of my neighbors called the cops on me.

This TL is very thrilling and chilling at the same time. This Hitler seems way more competent than OTL Hitler. Nice to see fate giving Anne Frank a better fate than she had OTL
He has to be more competent just to make his country a bigger threat than it would normally be.

He has to be more competent just to make his country a bigger threat than it would normally be.
I get that. He was already dangerous despite being doped up and every other thing he had wrong with him OTL. It's chilling because we get a hypothetical glimpse at the bullet our world dodged

Hey, everyone, chapter has been sent to beta reader and I will be editing/refining it over today.

But the Turtledove Polls are open!

If you enjoyed this timeline and would like to support it possibly winning a Turtledove here is the link:

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the stories that were nominated for the Turtledove award?

That actually was a decent speech from Adolf on the railway platform there @Tanner151

I am sure many of the civilians who saw that train off will make hay from the fact 'they where there when it started' in the years going forward.

Great to have a new chapter.