What Tudor centric timeline should I do?

Which timeline should I make?

• A True King Arthur Remake

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • The Little Prince of Camelot

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • The Daughter of the Pomegranate

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • Second Wife, Second Husband

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • Another Tudor centric timeline (please leave suggestion)

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • A revival of The Tragedy of 1502 (second timeline I started)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since it looks like Second Wife, Second Husband is set to win, who would replace Margaret of Austria as Governor of the Habsburg Netherlands?
I think it would be a council of nobles ruling for young Charles, as that is the arrangement that was done for his father during his minority.

That’s interesting, a surviving John perhaps? But honestly I think the two could get on well.
Maybe...I think it's hard to say anything definitive about Henry VII's relationship with his wife IOTL aside from that they didn't completely despise each other. With Margaret, I think she would probably charm her way into Henry's good graces, but she definitely wouldn't be happy with an overbearing mother-in-law like Lady Richmond.

Maybe...I think it's hard to say anything definitive about Henry VII's relationship with his wife IOTL aside from that they didn't completely despise each other. With Margaret, I think she would probably charm her way into Henry's good graces, but she definitely wouldn't be happy with an overbearing mother-in-law like Lady Richmond.
True, in otl Margaret had a good sense of humour so my idea is that she and Henry fall in love in time. Plus I have a rough idea of the issue Margaret and Henry

True, in otl Margaret had a good sense of humour so my idea is that she and Henry fall in love in time. Plus I have a rough idea of the issue Margaret and Henry
Unlikely that they would have children if they marry in 1504/1505. Margaret's stillbirth of her daughter in 1498 seems to have cost her her fertility.

No way in hell. also, if things go as iotl kunigunde will be busy administering her own son's lands during his minority.
True, though if I keep Philip alive till 1508, her son would be 15 then so she could go to the Netherlands. She'd also serve alongside advisors of Maximilian

True, though if I keep Philip alive till 1507, her son would be 15 then so she could go to the Netherlands. She'd also serve alongside advisors of Maximilian
IOTL she was regent from 1508 (her husband's death) to 1510, so I don't think this would happen. Also, Kunigunde might be Maximilian's sister but she has literally no connections to the Low Countries and Maximilian was not popular there. The nobles would just never accept her as regent. Margaret was palatable because she was the daughter of their former duchess and she had spent at least part of her childhood in the Low Countries.

IOTL she was regent from 1508 (her husband's death) to 1510, so I don't think this would happen. Also, Kunigunde might be Maximilian's sister but she has literally no connections to the Low Countries and Maximilian was not popular there. The nobles would just never accept her as regent. Margaret was palatable because she was the daughter of their former duchess and she had spent at least part of her childhood in the Low Countries.
Oh I see, so it will be some Burgundian Nobles and people from Austria.

Honestly, we can't know for sure that it wasn't Philibert so...yeah, not impossible at all.
True, I have seen a timeline were Queen Elizabeth I gives birth in her late 40s! Plus Joanna was about the same age as Margaret when she had her first child (albeit she lived), so it isn't ASB to say Margaret can still produce children.

True, I have seen a timeline were Queen Elizabeth I gives birth in her late 40s! Plus Joanna was about the same age as Margaret when she had her first child (albeit she lived), so it isn't ASB to say Margaret can still produce children.
My own mom gave birth at 46 years old...anything can happen lol

While it is not one of your suggested things, if Henry and his fourth wife consummated their marriage and had a son who lived to adulthood, he would probably be the one set to inherit Julich-Cleves-Berg, as his cousin was the third Duke, his grandfather the first, and his uncle the second. The United Duchies were ripped apart by the Prussians and the Rhenish cousins of the Bavarian (I don’t want to spell either of their dynasty names) as the third duke had two daughters, each married to an Elector. I imagine a male cousin would get first dibs, though there would be oh so many butterflies.