1604246997249.png

Elvis Presley (right side) in one of his countless movie appearances and cameos throughout the 80s and 90s, this one in Home Alone in 1990, as a manager of a traveling polka band. Who helps Kate and the rest of Kevin's family get back home to Kevin. This was his 2nd to last appearance in a movie before his death in 1993 of heart disease.​

FaceApp_1604169814415.jpg

Vincent Price in the costume test on the horror play playing Walking Skull, a play that was directed and written by Christopher Lee, who would initially be Skull, but refused because he didn't think it was suitable for such a character, other actors also tried to audition for the skull, actors like Peter O'Toole, Jack Nicholson, Peter Cushing (who was struggling with schedules), Anthony Perkins, Gene Wilder, Harvey Keitel, among others. the play was a great success, winning several adaptations for cinemas and also for animation series. (1969)

Last edited:
View attachment 596134

Vincent Price no teste de figurino na peça de terror interpretando Walking Skull, uma peça que foi dirigida e escrita por Christopher Lee, que inicialmente seria o Skull, mas recusou porque não achou que fosse adequado para tal personagem, outros atores também tentou fazer um teste para o crânio, atores como Peter O'Toole, Jack Nicholson, Peter Cushing (que estava lutando com horários), Anthony Perkins, Gene Wilder, Harvey Keitel, entre outros. a peça fez um grande sucesso, ganhando várias adaptações para cinemas e também para séries de animação. (1969)
For those who don't read Portuguese:
'Vincent Price in the costume test on the horror play playing Walking Skull, a play that was directed and written by Christopher Lee, who would initially be Skull, but refused because he didn't think it was suitable for such a character, other actors also tried to audition for the skull, actors like Peter O'Toole, Jack Nicholson, Peter Cushing (who was struggling with schedules), Anthony Perkins, Gene Wilder, Harvey Keitel, among others. the play was a great success, winning several adaptations for cinemas and also for animation series. (1969)'

Starforce

Banned
The Men in Black were officially known as "Comity of Internal Affairs", the C.I.A. for short. The C.I.A. The men in black were once an official part of Confederate law enforcement, Hidden from public view they would carry out their main goals - disrupting civil rights movements through harassment and intimidation from the 1940s to the 1970s. They would also keep watch of independence movements in the Heartland and Federal Republic of America, and harass them as well. Although such movements were officially banned, the normal police in most cases would handle them but in some...instances the C.I.A. would take care of them.

They would send threatening letters to civil rights leaders, and if they didn't stop their action the men in black would arrest or torture them. They were officially abolished in 1978 but there are legends of them still operating today, not sponsored by the government.

An alleged sighting in 2018, in Allentown, Pennsylvania.

1604275597264.png

FaceApp_1604352774119.jpg

Denise Crosby as the Ships counselor the Betazoid Deanna Troi in the First season of Star Trek the next generation.
Denise would leave the show after the first season causing the Betazoid race to never be brought up again

US Dollars from Alternate Worlds

Tubman$20bill.jpg

From a world where the plan for putting Harriet Tubman on the US $20 bill succeeds, replacing Andrew Jackson on the front (though he still appears on the back alongside the White House).

Reagan$50bill.jpg

A photo of a 2004 series US $50 bill (first printed in 2006) featuring Ronald Reagan. The previous year in 2005, a proposal to put Reagan's portrait on the $50 bill was put forward and succeeded, replacing Ulysses Grant.

Not an image per say, but I think that this video could relate to this thread.

This video is from an alternate world where the godawful Emoji Movie either came out in the late 1990s or early 2000s (and somehow still has 2010s technology like smartphones and apps) or it's from a world where VHS is still in use even into the later part of the 2010s but Sony Pictures Entertainment kept its late 90s-early 2000s look for 20+ years.

Either way, this was a very weird and confusing world to visit.

795A2A72-4286-4335-8388-496F3D608C98.jpeg

To Chairman Perez, and to my hero. My best friend. My father. Mr Vice President. Dad.

“To my fellow Democrats, and my fellow Americans - from east to west of this land we call home.

“I stand in front of you today grateful of the trust, and in awe of the the responsibility you have placed in me.

“Filled with gratitude, humility and pride, I accept your nomination for the presidency of the United States.”

Governor Beau Biden (D-DE), Democratic Candidate for President, 2020​

Wikibox here.

Last edited:
4EFB45AB-84DE-408C-996C-A74A973814D4.jpeg

presidential candidate for the 1964 election Howard Lovecraft the vampire American candidate to run for the office. He would only managed to win a few New England states.
(From my blood Rights universe)

Starforce

Banned
Poster of Darth Vader. After being saved by his son, Luke from the Death Star before it exploded Darth Vader under went surgery and was able to survive / many of his bodily problems and scarring was fixed. He later re-joined the Light as Anakin Skywalker. And together with his son they defeated Darth Sidious. However, not all would be well in the galaxy forever...

iu

ddao265-c1321ee1-7a0c-4831-8393-6d8dccea909f.jpg

premiere of the film Batman Year One by Darren Aronofsky, also premiere by actor Joaquim Phoenix as Batman that also feature Jared Leto playing a pale-faced thief with green hair.

1604685586922.png

PicsArt_11-06-06.07.12.jpg

Film Cover Ace Ventura with Rick Moranis being a success since the initial proposal was for Jim Carrey to make the film, but he refused and Moranis became an ace in his own right.

PSX_20201106_205511.jpg

Impressed with his work on the Bram Stroker's Dracula adaptation Topps comics gave Mike a contract to have full creative control and on any project leading him to create his own project creating the cult favorite comics and Card game

if_they_steered_straight_by_121199-d8pnkos.jpg

A photograph of the RMS Titanic, arriving in New York after colliding into an ice berg during her maiden voyage, which left nearly a hundred people dead.

the_search_for_mickey_by_lordwormm_d5ql10z-fullview.jpg

Promotional poster for the animated film Finding Mickey, released in 2013 and considered a mistake by the developers as a box office failure.

1604794363808.png