Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, Klein (re)escaping to the US just postponed the 2nd Draco-American war. No way are the Snakes attacking when they know the US has that much Intel on them. God help the Europeans.

Antonovich proclaimed himself the “Vozhd” of a new Russian Empire. Geoism had failed the Russian people, he informed the nation in his first radio address, it was Societism that would be the official ideology of the new state. Those still loyal to the tenets of Rodinism could get with the program or else.
Where have I seen an Ultranationalist Russia based out of Omsk before? I can already see Antonovich forcing civilians to grab shovels and charge the enemy.

A sensible Drakia without an egomaniacal and prideful dictator at its helm would wait and see the results of the Great Pacific War before interfering, even though it might be too late to join in. The risk hugely outweighs the rewards in this situation.

If America crushes Japan, Drakia and Rhomania are toast.

Femto

Banned
I can't see how the Drakians would intervene in the German-Russian War. The Caucasus Mountains are no place for supply lines and attacking Germany in the Balkans is suicide.

I can't see how the Drakians would intervene in the German-Russian War. The Caucasus Mountains are no place for supply lines and attacking Germany in the Balkans is suicide.
It will be a Rexist stronk, then, doing much like how Japan did with China.

Or perhaps that's the start of the Great Patriotic war, opening with Rhomano-Drakian landings on Ukraine, because why not push down your rival a notch or two? At least, reducing Rexist domination of Russia into a shitshow will deny them the resources needed to prosecute the war against Drakia.

With the Rhomano-Drakian navy in the Caspian, I can't see Turkey not turning itself in to be one of Drakia's princely states much like how the Kurds did.

Now how the Chinese industry contribute to the Japanese war effort. I doubt it will just be minimal - at least they may have forced some factories to procure ammunition and small hulls for them.

Lmao Klein. The absolute mad man literally cuckooed Stoker. The protagonist this story needs but really doesn't want.

Also, lol my last minute guess about the Spanish Republic was right o my god. This puts the Grand Alliance in a good position to liberate Morocco. Quick thinking by fascist Puerto Rico.

Friends warned Klein however, and before the Patriotists could get their hands on him, he’d taken a fishing boat, some sensitive documents, and a certain Bondsman of Polish nationality (the Rodinist-ruled part of Poland) and Nationalist politics who had been traded to the Empire by the RZ, and defected to a somewhat bemused Italy. The Italians sent the Pole in question on his way and interned his American rescuer who insisted that he had never actually been loyal to Drakia, and didn’t the charge of treason levelled at him by Aurica prove that? And here was with sensitive documents, a long-lost comrade to the cause, and plenty of expertise on the inner-working of the Drakian Navy (and those parts of the Drakian government with which he was familiar) that he was happy to share. Klein made himself sufficiently helpful that the Italians declined to return him to the USA, and his internment was a very hospitable one.
I cant stop Laughing, I just cant.

Also How does Rex define "Europeon Civilization"? If this was a purely Catholic bloc, Id think it be obvious but its not with the Germans and Protestants acting as the defneders of culture here.

Where have I seen an Ultranationalist Russia based out of Omsk before? I can already see Antonovich forcing civilians to grab shovels and charge the enemy.
Is this a reference to a fictionnal story? If yes, which one?

Lmao Klein. The absolute mad man literally cuckooed Stoker. The protagonist this story needs but really doesn't want.
Yes, that man is a bloody legend.XD Imagine the face Stocker must had when he understood he was cucked. x'D
I wonder if ITTL there will be movies about Klein's antics.:openedeyewink::evilsmile:

View attachment 524460
Stories that Geoist Spain was reduced to using early drachenflieger against modern Imperial jets and helicopters are blown out of proportion; most of the Citizens' Army Air Squadron planes were turbojets that were fuel inefficient, but otherwise quite capable aircraft. But the Spanish government pressed every aircraft it could find into service- including long-obsolete civilian models, and there is at least one reported instance of a Drakian helicopter co-pilot shooting down an 1890s model drachenflieger with an assault rifle. (Just pretend those are Spanish drachenflieger and not North Vietnamese biplanes)
During the Vietnam, there really was fights between Helicopters and Biplane?🤯 Snap, I didn't knew that!
Big F for the former colonial empire and n*1 nation that was Spain.:cryingface:
Also, you said a third of the spanish population received citizenship, what about the rest?😨
Great chapter BTW, I loved the "adventures" of Klein.;)

Is this a reference to a fictionnal story? If yes, which one?
Is a reference to the Hearts of Iron 4 mod The new order: last days of Europe, in this mod germany won WW2 and Omsk is ruled by an ultranationalist clique that wants to exterminate all germans, they also suffer a severe shortage of weapons so a common tactic it has is giving everyone who can move a shovel and change towards the enemy.

Is a reference to the Hearts of Iron 4 mod The new order: last days of Europe, in this mod germany won WW2 and Omsk is ruled by an ultranationalist clique that wants to exterminate all germans, they also suffer a severe shortage of weapons so a common tactic it has is giving everyone who can move a shovel and change towards the enemy.
Thank you very much!:)

Deleted member 94708

@Ephraim Ben Raphael

Klein is entirely too clever, lol. I wonder what "documents" he made off with, and why it's important that the Pan-Europeans are ignoring them. Then again, I also (wildly early) suspected he was wandering off with nuclear weapons research knowledge the last time he defected so I shouldn't be making the same assumption again.

Is it sad that I'm rather hoping the Germans win? They're sufficiently not horrible that anyone sane should prefer them to the Drakan bloc, and the Russians ITTL were a lot closer to being Nazi-levels of horrific than IOTL.

I'm really hoping that this culminates in a Proof Through the Night-style surprise nuclear strike on the Draka by the United States, though I know it won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.