Map Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

max schulz

Banned
attention

i have just read the DMZ comic book series i was wondering if you kind fellows can make a map of america in the DMZ comics with alaska hawaii and puerto rico

P.S can one of you also make a map of america in the handmaid's tale book

attention

i have just read the DMZ comic book series i was wondering if you kind fellows can make a map of america in the DMZ comics with alaska hawaii and puerto rico

P.S can one of you also make a map of america in the handmaid's tale book
There's a separate thread for map requests

minescule.png

The Federated States of the World Caliphate! Check it out on DeviantArt since it allows for larger sized images.

As Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi found out, founding your own Caliphate in the modern-day isn't as easy as you'd expect. With modern lightfast communication accessible in affordable devices small enough to fit in your pockets you'd surely expect this realm to function like a well-tuned clock. But as it turns out, rebel insurgencies also have lightfast communication. Soon finding sympathies with these rebel factions (in fact, he too used to be a rebel in his glory days), he sought out to federalize his subjects to allow some degree of self-governance for the member states.

Comprising of several states with one large central unified one (kinda like the Russian Federation), the World Caliphate is one of the leading economies in the world. From the sands to Sahara to the sands of Arabia and the sands of Kyzylkum, the World Caliphate is without a doubt one of the most diverse states out there. Though arguably responsible for some of the largest genocides in human history, it's still a pretty cool place to live, if you're a Sunni Arab.

The Federated States of the World Caliphate! Check it out on DeviantArt since it allows for larger sized images.

Ah. Judging from all the modern borders, a lovingly rendered version of what is normally either a right wing paranoid fantasy or a wacky Islamicist's happy fantasy. I'm a wee bit conflicted.

Edit: not that I'm accusing you of anything, but jeez, as you put it over on Deviantart, this is rather more "ideologically sensitive" than plain ol' Nazi victory maps.

Oh, no; I know. I’m glad we got resolution to it, is all. Maybe a post “like” would have been better? :confused: People tend toward less verbose agreement on the Internet these days…
I agree. i post one map of asia and people won't shut up about Iraq being split

Status
Not open for further replies.