What's the full Agricultural/Industrial potential for these nations?

So, I made this map. (Ignore, the OTL state boundaries, those are just for reference)
north-america-1-png.494797

And it got me thinking. What would be the agricultural and Industrial output of the nations here?

Particularly New Netherland(Orange) and Columbia (blue). I know that NN and Columbia would primarily be industrial and agricultural respectively , as the region's are/were in OTL. But if they were to go into agricultural/Industrial sectors, how would that go? Like what would be the full industrial potential of Columbia, and the full agricultural potential of New Netherland? Like, could New Netherland be self sufficient in food? And could Columbia be a major industrial power?

I'm guessing Mexico and North America ( The nation at the top) would both have massive potential for industry and agriculture, so I'm not as curious with tgen as I am with the other two, but some insight on those sectors would be nice too. Like, could this Mexico be self sufficient in food? Or would it need others as well?

Columbia could become an industrial power since they have large deposits of coal in the Appalachians and some iron in Alabama, but that depends on how dependent it's economy is on plantation agriculture and the will of the elite to finance industry when New Netherlands next door is likely to out compete them in everything except textiles.
Also Mexico here is going to be absurdly powerful based on sheer natural resources alone.

If this is anything like OTL, New Netherlands would have a pretty big advantage over almost all the others, its only real competitor being what I assume is Mexico.

Although it depends what year this scenario is in.

If this is anything like OTL, New Netherlands would have a pretty big advantage over almost all the others, its only real competitor being what I assume is Mexico.

Although it depends what year this scenario is in.
I don't really know to be honest. Is there anything wrong with me saying 2019? I was just wanting to find out what they could do if their full economic potential was utilized.

Columbia could become an industrial power since they have large deposits of coal in the Appalachians and some iron in Alabama, but that depends on how dependent it's economy is on plantation agriculture and the will of the elite to finance industry when New Netherlands next door is likely to out compete them in everything except textiles.
Also Mexico here is going to be absurdly powerful based on sheer natural resources alone.
Columbia was about as dependent on agriculture as the old South was, and they held slavery, but it later got abolished.

Assuming that North America gets most of the British emigrants who went to OTL USA, Australia, and South Africa, in addition to those who went to Canada, how powerful could that country become?

I don't really know to be honest. Is there anything wrong with me saying 2019? I was just wanting to find out what they could do if their full economic potential was utilized.

To be honest the New Netherlands you have created are pretty much the Germany of the new world except with a potential for a bigger population and more industry. It could also easily feed itself.

Colombia on the other hand are the France of the new world, smaller population, less industry, greater diversity in food stuff, but still a major actor in its own right.

Mexico would be the Russia of the new world, massive population and territory, but likely somewhat undeveloped.

Super Canada doesn’t really compare with anything except OTL Canada plus some extra million extra people.

To be honest the New Netherlands you have created are pretty much the Germany of the new world except with a potential for a bigger population and more industry. It could also easily feed itself.

Colombia on the other hand are the France of the new world, smaller population, less industry, greater diversity in food stuff, but still a major actor in its own right.

Mexico would be the Russia of the new world, massive population and territory, but likely somewhat undeveloped.

Super Canada doesn’t really compare with anything except OTL Canada plus some extra million extra people.
So, if Mexico were highly developed, and thus able to use its full economic potential, would it be fair to call it the USA of this world?

And would super Canada really be that similar to OTL Canada? It has New England and all of the Oregon territory, and some other land as well.

So, if Mexico were highly developed, and thus able to use its full economic potential, would it be fair to call it the USA of this world?

And would super Canada really be that similar to OTL Canada? It has New England and all of the Oregon territory, and some other land as well.

No it would not be the same as OTL Canada, but it’s the closest comparison I would come with. New England replace Ontario, the Canadian West are far stronger and more important than in OTL, the country are far more militarized, but it’s still Canada.