The Queen is Dead!: Katherine of Aragon dies in 1518

Also: No name guesses for either child this time around? You were all trying - and failing - to guess Lionel's name from the moment Marie said she was pregnant. You're remarkably quiet this time around...

Also: No name guesses for either child this time around? You were all trying - and failing - to guess Lionel's name from the moment Marie said she was pregnant. You're remarkably quiet this time around...

Possibly pessimism regarding the babies survival this time?

I suggest Henry or Elizabeth.

Section LXXXVII - February 1522
Woodstock, February 1522
“Anthony, could I have a word, please?” Henry clapped his long-time friend on the shoulder and led him outside to the archery arena.

“I have to ask you a favour,” he continued, as he nocked an arrow.

“Your Majesty knows your wish is my command,” Anthony replied, following suit. He wasn’t the keenest of archers, but the King’s behaviour suggested that this was going to be a difficult conversation, one he didn’t want everyone to overhear. It was only fitting that Anthony help him hide their discussion by seeming to partake in the chosen activity, even if he’d rather have played tennis or something similar.

“I need you to wed the Talbot girl.”

Unable to help himself, Anthony took a step back. This was unexpected. Of course he knew that Lady Mary Talbot’s marriage to Lord Percy was off - everyone knew that - but he’d thought the matter of her future husband was still in the hands of her family rather than the King.

“Sire...I...” he began, only to be cut off by Henry.

“Please, Anthony. I’ve got young Lady Anne demanding to know when she can marry Lord Percy; pointing out that they’re both well and truly of an age to marry. But I can’t afford to alienate the Talbots any more than I already have over the matter. I need Lady Mary at the very least betrothed before I let Lady Anne marry Lord Percy. And I don’t trust the northern lords if they unite, not really. I never have. They’re too powerful, too resentful of my father’s rise to power and our chosen councillors. I need the Talbots’ eldest daughter married to a man I can trust. I’d rather that man was you than any other.”

“Sire, I’m flattered, truly, but I’m not worthy of a Talbot girl. And they’re not as pragmatic as the Howards were when it came to Lady Elizabeth and Lord Ormonde. They’ll dismiss me out of hand.”

“Not if I create you Viscount Lovell of Lovell and Middleham,” Henry countered, “They’d be fools to turn you down then, especially if I make it known that I desire the match.”

Anthony fell silent. If His Majesty had thought things through this well, then he would not want to be thwarted. Thus, no other course of action remained open to him other than to answer his old friend’s murmured, “Will you do it?” with a nod.

I think a matchmake King Henry VIII would be hilarious! Especially if he started suggesting matches he though would be really happy together and people don't know how to tell him it would be awful.