THICC: The Highly-Inclusive Color Code

Made some minor corrections to the THICC OTL 2017 Worlda

2017.png

If you dont mind me asking, what exactly did you change?

- un-outlined North Canada
- coloured in Australia's territories of the ACT and that other nearby place
- changed border colour to be different from the coastline colour
- changed internal subdivision colour to match the THICC QBAMs

Maybe some more Bronze age city-states or polities? For example, Tiryns and Pylos for Myceneans, Zakros and Malia for Minoans (who could double as the color for Knossos), or the city-states of Sumeria and Elam.

@Imperator Frank

Fair on some of these (though do mark a distinction between cultures and actual civilisations), but we did add 3 of the Sumer City states.
If you want to compile a list up of what is missing, we would be immensely grateful Frank :),

Thanks a bunch,
from Boris's Helper, ML8991

Here's what I could come up with in an hour, by no means do all of these require colors, this is just what I noticed is missing. I've only covered up to the classical era, and there's probably a lot more I missed from that time period alone, especially in China and India.

Acarnania
Ahhiyawa
Anshan
Arata (might not be real)?
Aria (color for Herat)
Armi
Awsan
BMAC (Bactria-Margiana Civilization)
Ba
Bad-tibira
Bahsan
Balkhara?
Carmania
Chaldea
Chorasmia (color for Khwarezm)
Cimmerians (might be there, I couldn't find them tho)
Dardania (color for someone on Balkans?)
Daunians
Der
Drangiana
Donghu
Elis
Eshnuna
Eridu
Girsu
Hattians (color for Hittites?)
Hamazi
Isuwa/Kammanu
Ithaka (same color as Cephalonia)
Jushi
Kasmira
Kekeya
Kirata
Knossos
Larsa and Kish separated
Liburni
Locria
Lullubi
Ma'in
Malia
Mannaeans
Marhasi?
Messenia (separate from Arcadia)
Moab
Mygdonians
Mysia (seperate from Troy)
Namar
Nippur
Odrysians
Pelasgians/Minyans
Persis
Phocis
Pylos
Qedar
Qi
Qiang
Sattagydia
Shuruppak
Sicani
Sippar
Sogdia (probably just cant find it)
Sumpa
Susa
Tiryns
Ugarit
Urkesh
Wilusa (same color as Troy)
Vanga
Vidarbha
Virata
Xu
Yaksha
Zakros

EDIT: I somehow forgot Carchemish

Last edited:
Love it man, that is an amazing list, if you come up with any more (even by piecemeal) either post here, or just send me a PM.

We are focusing towards Extra 2.0 though atm, and we are very excited to share some of the stuff, as we got a big name in to help us for sure ;).

To keep you guys teased, progress on Extra is beginning now, though Boris is working to his own pace, due to RL things. But wanted to say that (least what he has revealed to me) the first completely new section has been made, and that an old section, thanks to our in house knowledge base and some lucky permissions, is now more than twice the size, from 174 to 411 entries. First person to get it, will get a private cookie, let the games begin (if you are in the discord server, you can't take part- looking at you two Christory and Tomi)

Best of luck and happy teasing,
from ML8991, Boris's Helper, Spokesperson, Hype Raiser, and general teaser for THICC 2.0 and associated releases.

To keep you guys teased, progress on Extra is beginning now, though Boris is working to his own pace, due to RL things. But wanted to say that (least what he has revealed to me) the first completely new section has been made, and that an old section, thanks to our in house knowledge base and some lucky permissions, is now more than twice the size, from 174 to 411 entries. First person to get it, will get a private cookie, let the games begin (if you are in the discord server, you can't take part- looking at you two Christory and Tomi)

Best of luck and happy teasing,
from ML8991, Boris's Helper, Spokesperson, Hype Raiser, and general teaser for THICC 2.0 and associated releases.

Is the old section that has been remastered... religions?

2017.png

Latest update on THICC OTL 2017, now featuring:

- NATO
- Major Non-NATO Allies
- The Eurasian Economic Union
- Eurasian Union observer states
- Puppet, client, vassal and satellite states not part of the above (Specifically those of the US, China, India, Saudi Arabia, Australia and South Africa)
- I think I also fixed the color of Kosovo's border and the shape of Kuwait

Note that until North Macedonia joins NATO later this year, this is still technically up-to-date.

Last edited:
Updated the 2017-present day Worlda again.

2017.png

- Added regions of Russia
- Added all the partially-recognized states in... that part of the world that's full of partially-recognized states
- Cleaned up Shri Lanka