Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, foop. I had thought it was a situation where he married for the sake of having children/to deny being gay by saying he has a wife; similar to Turing or the King's press secretary in British House of Cards
Nope, he was actually sexually attracted to his wife. It'd still be a significant milestone for him to be "first LGBT Prime Minister," of course.

Comrade TruthTeller

Gone Fishin'
Nope, he was actually sexually attracted to his wife. It'd still be a significant milestone for him to be "first LGBT Prime Minister," of course.
I'll include that in the Pessimist Edition that I need to get around to. I initially refrained from using the term LGBT as I believe that wasn't a term at the time, and apparently not even the word homosexual was used at the time. It will just be confusing if I don't use it, so I shall.

After this I want to do some more LGBT infoboxes, but I'll need to get some ideas. I still need to do my Urquhart infobox, and could do one about the aforementioned press secretary from the show.

I'll include that in the Pessimist Edition that I need to get around to. I initially refrained from using the term LGBT as I believe that wasn't a term at the time, and apparently not even the word homosexual was used at the time. It will just be confusing if I don't use it, so I shall.

After this I want to do some more LGBT infoboxes, but I'll need to get some ideas. I still need to do my Urquhart infobox, and could do one about the aforementioned press secretary from the show.
You could just edit the first edition to say "bisexual" instead of "homosexual." :p

Comrade TruthTeller

Gone Fishin'
Dunno why I didn't think of that. A part of me thought that there was something in the infobox that would end up creating an error. I've been up 16 hours so I'm not thinking straight XDw

Edit: now modified the first edition

Adobe_20190816_193957.png

can't properly post anything or make anything as I'm on my phone
heh
yay?
haha

Comrade TruthTeller

Gone Fishin'
“What does the right honorable Prime Minister have to say about these allegation of homosexual improprieties occurring within their own cabinet?!”

“Mr Speaker, let me set the matter straight....because I am not”
To quote Rowan Atkinson, 'Go on, give us another one!' because that is hilarious!

A little idea I have been thinking of since beginning to watch Peaky Blinders this month (yes I know its been out for years and no I don't have a good enough excuse as to why I have waited until now to watch it)
What if Thomas Shelby while fighting along side Freddie Thorne in the trenches, believes communism is the way forward, meaning once they return home, Thomas, Freddie and Arthur, all stand for election. Funny how all their constituencies had a 100% turn out.
This should get Winston Churchill worrying even more
Peaky Blinders.png

A little idea I have been thinking of since beginning to watch Peaky Blinders this month (yes I know its been out for years and no I don't have a good enough excuse as to why I have waited until now to watch it)
What if Thomas Shelby while fighting along side Freddie Thorne in the trenches, believes communism is the way forward, meaning once they return home, Thomas, Freddie and Arthur, all stand for election. Funny how all their constituencies had a 100% turn out.
This should get Winston Churchill worrying even more
View attachment 480968
This is objectively good

“Mr Prime Minister, tell us about your Cabinet plans”
“I’m thinking a nice dark wood, maybe mahogany. Should go well with The Closet”

"Mr Speaker, I believe that there may be a few BI-partisans in this house"

"Mr Prime Minister, stop eyeing up the Black Rod"

From the same UARverse, this time the wikibox timeline for the 11 Lord-Governors of Georgia. The Executor Party controlled the Lord-Governors office for 170 of the realms 229 year history. 48 of the 59 years where the Executor Party has been out of office has occurred during the current administration of Lord-Governor James, a member of the Liberal Party.

screen_shot_2019_08_12_at_10_43_53_pm_by_ozzysmapcorner_dddxryb-fullview.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.