What if the first man on the moon fell out before stepping on the moon?

US obscenity laws do not apply. Armstrong, Aldrin andutton ready to have a transmission problem Collins are most definitely out of the country.
They apply to the broadcast over American radio and TV networks. I would not be surprised if there was someone with a mute b

They apply to the broadcast over American radio and TV networks. I would not be surprised if there was someone with a mute b
I'd be amazed if there wasn't someone ready to cut the transmission. I doubt they wanted the world to hear Armstrong or Aldrin screaming their lungs out if they ripped their suits open.

Indiana Beach Crow

Monthly Donor
Michael Collins suggestion to Neil Armstrong for his first words on the moon was "If you had any balls, you'd say 'Oh, my God, what is that thing?' then scream and cut your mike."

Michael Collins suggestion to Neil Armstrong for his first words on the moon was "If you had any balls, you'd say 'Oh, my God, what is that thing?' then scream and cut your mike."
And this would have been the greatest troll of trolling History, past, present and future. Too bad there was a camera on the outside of the Eagle anyway.

Dolan

Banned
I'd be amazed if there wasn't someone ready to cut the transmission. I doubt they wanted the world to hear Armstrong or Aldrin screaming their lungs out if they ripped their suits open.
It might be something life related though, so if Armstrong didn't get life threatening damage, the broadcast would be aired uncensored.

Especially since having first words said on the moon being "Shit!" or "Fuck!", followed by "Goddamn Buzz! Get your ass outta that steel can and help me stand the fucking up!" would be one hell of funny moment too priceless to not share with the rest of the world.

And good news is, US laws is likely to roll with historical precedent, just like OTL. The moment would be deemed as 'spontaneous' and 'unavoidable by nature', so much that we would start hearing TV and Radio saying swearwords regularly in 1970s ITTL instead of this occured at 2000s.

This was actually a harmless and funny accident, all concern about children hearing this would be met with Armstrong very publicly donated a small sum of money (that still being large sum for children) into charity due to "Swear Jar" or something.

It might be something life related though, so if Armstrong didn't get life threatening damage, the broadcast would be aired uncensored.

Especially since having first words said on the moon being "Shit!" or "Fuck!", followed by "Goddamn Buzz! Get your ass outta that steel can and help me stand the fucking up!" would be one hell of funny moment too priceless to not share with the rest of the world.

Coming to posters on student's walls by September 1969.

It may cut back the moon hoax bit as it is very hard to believe that if the moon landings are fake that NASA would have not reshot the fall.

Better hope he's on the ball and not caught up in the moment.
That is true but since he has one job ....
(By the way I just realized I cut off the last of the comment in the middle of the word 'button' in my original comment but looking at it it seems appropriate so I'm leaving it that way. :))

They faked it because that way everyone would believe the landing was real. No one would believe NASA scripted the whole Neil trips and swears thing right?

Dolan

Banned
They faked it because that way everyone would believe the landing was real. No one would believe NASA scripted the whole Neil trips and swears thing right?
Well, if Neil was filmed slipped, slowly falling that is very consistent with Moon Gravity (all while saying impromptu profanities), and having the swearwords filled exchange afterwards broadcasted for all the world to see... up to and including Edwin Aldrin pulling him in a way that very consistent low gravity, almost perfect vacuum environment.

Well, that would be very airtight events that just can't be duplicated here on Earth.

Well, if Neil was filmed slipped, slowly falling that is very consistent with Moon Gravity (all while saying impromptu profanities), and having the swearwords filled exchange afterwards broadcasted for all the world to see... up to and including Edwin Aldrin pulling him in a way that very consistent low gravity, almost perfect vacuum environment.

Well, that would be very airtight events that just can't be duplicated here on Earth.
A smart set of levers and cables to make it look like they're in low gravity, of course! [/tinfoil hat]