Map Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it! What's the official name for the French state? Because right now I'm really hoping it's the Kingdom of France-Netherlands-Spain-Italy-Austria-Hungary
I think I might name it the United Kingdom (or United Empire) of Europa, a name I basically stole from @Napoleon53's excellent timeline What Madness is This? Though the Kingdom of France-Netherlands-Spain-Italy-Austria-Hungary does roll off the tongue better than 'Europa.'

So to my understanding of the labrinth that is my portable SSD, this is the oldest map I still have access to. Yes, it is using the EU4 base map. Yes, only Europe is edited. Yes, that is a Byzantine and Ottoman empire coexisting. I don't know what the concept was.
After a gruesome death.png

We'd probably have to get people to sign up for it somewhere on the site, so we know who's fair game to ask to continue the game. This could be the next MotF, for all we know.
I'm down to organizing the Game. I don't think it would work for a MotF tho. Also Telephone games can last quite longer than a MotF.

There WAS a big telephone map game a while ago with some of the biggest mapmakers in the game a while ago. It was glorious.

Arkocento

Donor
So to my understanding of the labrinth that is my portable SSD, this is the oldest map I still have access to. Yes, it is using the EU4 base map. Yes, only Europe is edited. Yes, that is a Byzantine and Ottoman empire coexisting. I don't know what the concept was.
Probably that auld and somewhat incomprehensible idea of a Byzanotto Union of Sorts. Although, What I want to know is why Muscovy still exists, since it owns all the land required to form Russia.
Also dont forget that shout out to Big Boi Arabia, and the almost forgotten Al-Andalus but we live in Tunis now (Its just what we do)

Status
Not open for further replies.