For some reason I imagine Lovecraft and Tobia being like Mark and Jez from the Peep Show during there years together.

Tobias:"I want four harlots with me today"

Lovecraft: "Four Harlots, Tobias? Four? That's insane"

Also Joe Steele is definitely Alan Johnson.

Quick note from work:

Nazi_Space_Shuttle.jpg

Rare photo from inside the Robert Heinlein Memorial Lunar Base (1970).

"It's a good day to die, when you know the reason the why."

- Last words of early Space Force pioneer George Washington Heinlein before his shuttle exploded upon atmospheric reentry.

Did some reading and found out Heinlein's family fought in the Revolutionary War. So his existence is somewhat plausible.

Damn. It felt more like something you'd been building with the rest of the story, the guy's kinda like an avatar of the RU of this period.

I was leaving Tobias diberately mysterious before, but I finally decided to flesh him out because he was so darn interesting. I always intended Lovevraft to be his successor and for him to die around 1920, but the HOST idea came from a doodling in my ideas notebook I jot random stuff in. A lot of stuff I totally plan out in advance, but the majority of this TL is ad-libbed, chapter by chapter.

I'm good at coming up with a new idea and then weaving it into already existing canon to keep it consistent.

Jesus Christ. Mr. Tobias had enough sons to form an infantry corps. That's nuckin futs even by WMIT standards

Walder Frey: I have over a hundred descendants.

Mr Tobias: Bitch, please.

his P I N N A C L E S E E D

Get that S P I C Y G E N E P O O L
THE ARMY OF TOBIAS FOREVER GROWS
THEIR NUMBERS KNOW NO END
THEY ARE THE BEGINING AND THE END
ALPHA AND OMEGA
DAY AND NIGHT

Last edited:
The Rasputin references made me think of something that entertains me for no reason:

A 1960s band named "Union Love Machine."

a10050665_s800b1b5.jpg

I have no idea why, but I find it hilarious.

PNWKing

Banned
I just realized how screwed up Archer would be ITTL? Mallory even makes derogatory statements about the Irish! In an actual episode. (The one with the Irish lady who thinks Archer knocked her up.) Although 2 of the suspects to be Archer's biological father are Italian or Slavic. (The Italian Guy and Jakov, which really should be Yakov but that's neither here nor there.)

I just realized how screwed up Archer would be ITTL? Mallory even makes derogatory statements about the Irish! In an actual episode. (The one with the Irish lady who thinks Archer knocked her up.) Although 2 of the suspects to be Archer's biological father are Italian or Slavic. (The Italian Guy and Jakov, which really should be Yakov but that's neither here nor there.)

Ya know in relation to this, I know there are the It's Always Sunny memes in this thread but I would be all kinds of down for a "WMIT Reimagined Pop Culture/Crossover" thread. Because I ain't gonna lie, I do have this one idea brewing in my head...

Ya know in relation to this, I know there are the It's Always Sunny memes in this thread but I would be all kinds of down for a "WMIT Reimagined Pop Culture/Crossover" thread. Because I ain't gonna lie, I do have this one idea brewing in my head...

That's a great idea! Speaking of IASIP memes, get ready for some weird ones....

Deep in Ecto.jpg

The Blind Christian Gentleman "drives the Devil out of a young Frenchwoman and former Papist." (1889 colorized)

Tobias 1.jpg

The Blind Christian Gentleman presents his "tutorial for Young Pinnacle Men who wish to spread their Precious Seed." (1900 colorized)

Foreign Followers.jpg

A young Australian Pinnacle Woman presents herself to the Blind Christian Gentleman at his "meditation salon" after hearing of his "special abilities" (1873 colorized)

tobias-1-jpg.469914

The Blind Christian Gentleman presents his "tutorial for Young Pinnacle Men who wish to spread their Precious Seed." (1900 colorized)

Not gonna lie, seeing this image reminded me how rapey and psychopathic Dennis is in the show and how he would fit right in in the RU.

That's a great idea! Speaking of IASIP memes, get ready for some weird ones....

View attachment 469912
The Blind Christian Gentleman "drives the Devil out of a young Frenchwoman and former Papist." (1889 colorized)

View attachment 469914

View attachment 469916
A young Australian Pinnacle Woman presents herself to the Blind Christian Gentleman at his "meditation salon" after hearing of his "special abilities" (1873 colorized)

Now I'm just thinking of the episode where Dennis does a terrible British accent.
Aka: The Blind Christian Gentleman chastising young Michael Custer.