Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venocara

Banned
Hello. Could I please have a map of the German Confederation that is very detailed (with all 39 states shown) and that is in English? Thank you.

Can someone do a map of Europe in 1918, post-WWI, but with countries with less...harsh borders where possible? I.e. Belarus contains all majority ethnic Belarusian areas, likewise for Ukraine + Kuban, Germany, Poland, and especially the Balkans. I'd like an independent Crimea (for the Crimean Tatars) as well.

For example, this should NOT be what Poland looks like on the map
Might be important to mention that Russians/Ukrainians made up a majority of Crimea's population at this point, before Stalin era deportations.

Might be important to mention that Russians/Ukrainians made up a majority of Crimea's population at this point, before Stalin era deportations.
If I'm not mistaken, Tatars were a plurality of the population at 35%. Russians were 33%. I can't remember the percentage that were Ukrainian.

Venocara

Banned
If I'm not mistaken, Tatars were a plurality of the population at 35%. Russians were 33%. I can't remember the percentage that were Ukrainian.
The last time Tatars were recorded as a plurality was the 1897 census, supposedly including 'other' Tatars, at 194,294 (35.55%), compared to 180,963 'Great Russians' (33.11%) and 64,703 Ukrainians (11.84%). By 1926 'Russians' are at 301,398 (42.2%), Ukrainians are at 77,405 (10.6%), and Tatars are at 179,094 (25.1%). Belorussians are at around 2000 in 1897, and about 4000 in the second census, but there are actually many more Jews and Armenians recorded then that.

It should be noted also that before the Soviet Union and Russian Civil War, while one can argue that cultural and historical divisions had existed, Ukrainians, Belorussians, and what we now call Russians, were generally viewed as groups within an "All-Russian" nation, and would certainly be grouped together when compared or contrasted with the Crimean Tatars. Including the small Belorussian population this number would be 45.33 in 1897, and would likely have grown considerably in the two decades sense. Though even without a shared identity, It's hard to imagine the Ukrainian population being peaches living in a nation meant to represent an Islamic ethnic group with Orthodox Christians make up the majority of the Population.

Perhaps not relevant, but the 1897 Imperial Census lists Jews at 4.42%, which grows to 6.4% in 1926, so a fairly sizable minority that could possibly have an effect on things.

Alright, this request is pretty simple: a map of the Weimar Republic whose borders encompass territory where ethnic Germans form a majority or plurality, but not areas taken from Germany after WW1 where Germans weren't the most populous ethnic group. Essentially, places like Austria, the Sudetenland, Danzig, etc. would be part of Germany, but not places like Upper Silesia or Pomerania. Switzerland should not be part of the Weimar Republic on this map. I would also like a second map of this bigger Weimar where it shows the states it's composed of (Austria, Bavaria, Prussia, etc.).

Hi. How complex are requests allowed to be? 'Cause I have ISOT ideas but I don't have a large amount of money for commissions eg. An ISOT idea is this: Russia, Western Australia, the 10 smallest members of the U.N, and all well-known micronations (Sealand, etc). ISOT'd to a blank earth, fifty years later.
Thanks.

Venocara

Banned
Hello. Could I please request three separate flags:

1: Please take the liberty flag, replace the word "Liberty" with "Libertad" and make the background #74ACDF.
2: Please remove the phrase "Don't tread on me" from the second flag.
3: Please make the yellow circle #74ACDF, change the green background to the reverse Burgundy, make the hand holding the torch Hispanic and the torch itself black.

Thank you.
1280px-Flag_of_Fort_Moultrie,_South_Carolina.svg.png 1920px-Naval_jack_of_the_United_States_(2002–2019).svg.png 1280px-Flag_of_Zaire.svg.pngFlag_of_Patriotic_Army_of_Ecuador_1809.svg (1).png

Hello. Could I please request three separate flags:

1: Please take the liberty flag, replace the word "Liberty" with "Libertad" and make the background #74ACDF.
3: Please make the yellow circle #74ACDF, change the green background to the reverse Burgundy, make the hand holding the torch Hispanic and the torch itself black.

Thank you.
View attachment 466000 View attachment 466001 View attachment 466003View attachment 466005

I'm on it. Now to make my own request.

I'm looking for a flag for a Russian pan-Slavist, Monarchist, Orthodox Christian, militaristic, anti-western, far-right party that originates in a scenario without the influence of OTL Fascism, the Nazis or even the Russian civil war. Essentially, their beliefs are just a more extreme version of those held by the government of the late Russian Empire but with more emphasis on not being westernized. It's not that I can't make it in photoshop, I'm just having trouble coming up with an idea, so if you have a good concept but bad image editing skills, that's fine I can polish it up if I like the design.

I must emphasize, this is a flag for a political party not the Russian state, so certain symbols and colours are not mandatory. Some symbols to consider using include: The Kolovrat (Slavic sun swastika, used by pan-slavists before the creation of the NSDAP so still very viable), orthodox crosses (cross of st. Cyril & Methodius, cross with rounded crosslets), maybe a 2-headed eagle (might be too complex, I want a somewhat simple flag), whatever you consider appropriate.

Note: Obviously I don't support any extremist ideologies, I just might need this for a TL I might do (i'm a big procrastinator so don't expect much).
Credit will be given if I end up using the flag,

Thank you.

Is this good? Is there anything that needs to change?

libertad.jpg

no step on snek.jpg

torch latino flag.jpg

I'm on it. Now to make my own request.

I'm looking for a flag for a Russian pan-Slavist, Monarchist, Orthodox Christian, militaristic, anti-western, far-right party that originates in a scenario without the influence of OTL Fascism, the Nazis or even the Russian civil war. Essentially, their beliefs are just a more extreme version of those held by the government of the late Russian Empire but with more emphasis on not being westernized. It's not that I can't make it in photoshop, I'm just having trouble coming up with an idea, so if you have a good concept but bad image editing skills, that's fine I can polish it up if I like the design.

I must emphasize, this is a flag for a political party not the Russian state, so certain symbols and colours are not mandatory. Some symbols to consider using include: The Kolovrat (Slavic sun swastika, used by pan-slavists before the creation of the NSDAP so still very viable), orthodox crosses (cross of st. Cyril & Methodius, cross with rounded crosslets), maybe a 2-headed eagle (might be too complex, I want a somewhat simple flag), whatever you consider appropriate.

Note: Obviously I don't support any extremist ideologies, I just might need this for a TL I might do (i'm a big procrastinator so don't expect much).
Credit will be given if I end up using the flag,

Thank you.

maybe the kolovrat in canton of a flag based on the Order of St. George's Ribbon, an order founded by Catherine the Great.

FPR3.png

This is great, thank you so much. It would be even better if you could please take the first flag you made and put this reverse-Burgundy circle in the crescent? Thank you.

View attachment 466396

For the first one I used a higher quality cross of burgundy but it has less spikes or whatever those are so I used your image for the second one. The writing becomes kind of illegible and I wasn't sure if you meant to keep it so I did the same flags with no writing, they're below these ones.

Ignore these. They're wrong.

libertad 2.jpg

libertad3.jpg

libertad4.jpg

libertad5.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, this request is pretty simple: a map of the Weimar Republic whose borders encompass territory where ethnic Germans form a majority or plurality, but not areas taken from Germany after WW1 where Germans weren't the most populous ethnic group. Essentially, places like Austria, the Sudetenland, Danzig, etc. would be part of Germany, but not places like Upper Silesia or Pomerania. Switzerland should not be part of the Weimar Republic on this map. I would also like a second map of this bigger Weimar where it shows the states it's composed of (Austria, Bavaria, Prussia, etc.).
I would like to revise my request - don't include the Sudetenland. So the map should be OTL Weimar Germany, but with the addition of Danzig (but not the Polish Corridor), Austria, South Tyrol, Memel, and Eupen-Malmedy.

Last edited:
For the first one I used a higher quality cross of burgundy but it has less spikes or whatever those are so I used your image for the second one. The writing becomes kind of illegible and I wasn't sure if you meant to keep it so I did the same flags with no writing, they're below these ones.

I could be wrong but I think he meant put the circular burgundy cross within the crescent like this:

Untitled-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.