The VT-BAM project

I was planning to do Bangladesh after I’ve finished West Bengal, but I don’t mind if you want to do Assam and the other small ones in that area. When I get home I’ll send you the link to the base maps.
I already have the basemaps and overlays, so I can get to work.

Claim Map.png

And here is the progress.

Hi, I've been lurking this thread for a bit and I've decided to pitch in sometime over the summer. I know the basic way y'all do this stuff based on what I've read from the thread, so I think I should be able to do alright. I'd like to maybe claim some Central Asian nations if those are still available, though I'd honestly be willing to take pretty much any small or moderately sized nations that are still open.

In the meantime, I might as well say that someone should probably update this page at some point, add some of the countries from throughout this thread onto that resources page.

Awesome! I think @Klime, @Thanosaekk, and/or @Narmatonia might have the most up to date maps for the whole world, so maybe they can update the wiki page? In the meantime this thread’s index can probably use some updating too.
The index is almost completely updated, perhaps one day I can use it to post all the maps on the wiki. Maybe it would be more practical to post entire tiles.

Also, I haven't made progress in Assam for a while, I'll probably get back to it soon.

Awesome! I think @Klime, @Thanosaekk, and/or @Narmatonia might have the most up to date maps for the whole world, so maybe they can update the wiki page? In the meantime this thread’s index can probably use some updating too.
How do I edit that page to add the completed countries? I tried logging in but it won't let me, is there another way that I'm not seeing?

Also, the index in the threadmarks doesn't show Thanosaekk's updates because you used someone's quote of the index, instead of his post that he has been updating. The real thing is at the bottom of page 75 if you want to change the link.

Also also, @Apathe there are parts of Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan that are unfinished and unclaimed if you wanted to do those? Let me know and I can send you the stuff to get you started

Last edited:
How do I edit that page to add the completed countries? I tried logging in but it won't let me, is there another way that I'm not seeing?

Also, the index in the threadmarks doesn't show Thanosaekk's updates because you used someone's quote of the index, instead of his post that he has been updating. The real thing is at the bottom of page 75 if you want to change the link.

Also also, @Apathe there are parts of Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan that are unfinished and unclaimed if you wanted to do those? Let me know and I can send you the stuff to get you started

I'd be willing to start out with Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan, and maybe move on to Kazakhstan afterwards. Send me the stuff to do those areas whenever you'd like.

uzbekistan done, though I think I screwed up somewhat with the 2nd level subdivisions, specifically in the westernmost province. Here is the map I used for those borders, if anyone wants to fix them up. Next up should be Kazakhstan
deletethis001.png

edit: yeah I'll definitely have to redo my contributions to uzbekistan, disregard this post

Last edited: