Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Judging by the width of the Red Sea, it must be a map of 5 million years in the future. That might also explain why Iraq is now submerged.
I would think the past. The African Continent is mostly moving North (though the split off of Eastern Africa may not cause it to close completely.

Apparently the Aral Sea used to be home to aquatic lions

Those were the famous Sealions.

Meanwhile, have some public transport:

badbus.jpg

Take a little look at the Caribbean - North South America.
my previous post was actually (not in so many words) my real reaction to the map XD i saw the American tropics shortly after but it's got nothin' on the Asia-Pacific :p

Even if Sinai was that big, it still doesn't explain how Moses took 40 years.
The long trek was deliberate, because the Hebrews kept whining, saying they would have better off in Egypt and that God brought them out there to lead them to their deaths. As he had already done more miracles for them on the trip than he did with the Plagues of Egypt, he told them to turn around. They decided to invade the land like he first siad too, but they went for the weakest, most worthless area and still got thrashed. They obeyed afterwards. Everyone was fed daily and Justin had to walk, but it was basically that people weren't going to be grateful if they kept harping on about Egypt and wanting to be slaves again.

The long trek was deliberate, because the Hebrews kept whining, saying they would have better off in Egypt and that God brought them out there to lead them to their deaths. As he had already done more miracles for them on the trip than he did with the Plagues of Egypt, he told them to turn around. They decided to invade the land like he first siad too, but they went for the weakest, most worthless area and still got thrashed. They obeyed afterwards. Everyone was fed daily and Justin had to walk, but it was basically that people weren't going to be grateful if they kept harping on about Egypt and wanting to be slaves again.
C'mon take a joke:neutral: