A Blank Map Thread

Just to let you know, that type of map is called the QBAM (or Q-BAM). If you look in like the core thread's most recent posts there are some much more detailed and more accurate versions.
yes i know, but that is the only BLANK one i could find. if anyone has a better Q-BAM without borders, please send it here (especially if it has major rivers) :)

yes i know, but that is the only BLANK one i could find. if anyone has a better Q-BAM without borders, please send it here (especially if it has major rivers) :)
On some programs (maybe paint.net, I'm assuming, which is free) you can just click a type of border and replace it with the base color.

Lkmv3aK.png

Well, almost whole world basically. Modern borders, some historical, some on rivers. Paradox games inspired so miller projection.

This map nearly froze my computer when I clicked on it. Do you have a version with the rivers shown?

Don Quijote

Banned
Here's a hex map which is very roughly based on Villers-Bocage, complete with a few tank silhouettes for wargame use. I assume it's plain enough to qualify for this thread, as I can't think where else to put it.

vb3.png