Discount the above - I checked the older maps and @Grand Prince Paul II. was right about Oaxaca, not sure how that error crept into these maps. I will fix on the earlier ones later.

Here's a first draft, deliberately without key or annotations, for a postwar map. There's no really good date to show one for (much like OTL WW1 where 'postwar maps' in books usually cavalierly mix parts from any year from 1918 to 1923 to avoid the messiness of the Greco-Turkish conflict, the Russian Civil War, the short-lived states in Eastern Europe, etc...) but I've tried to be reasonably consistent with a map for 1901.

Can any of you eagle-eyed viewers spot anything that explicitly contradicts the text here before I add clarifications? Note that the same colour on either side of black borders can indicate military occupation, as in the case of the ENA occupation of North Arizpe, (most of) the Superior Republic, Carolina and Nouvelle-Orléans for example. Also note that a pink colour has been added for Siam, and the lighter shade to the east indicates that the Philippine Republic is now being subject to Siamese influence. There are a handful of 'spoilers' here for things not yet mentioned in the text, like the fact that the Russians have created an independent (but vassalised) kingdom of Romania.

View attachment 441327

Shouldn't England and Scotland be marked as separate? I think you may have forgotten to recolour a bit of Venezuela and Cornwall.

EDIT: What's going on in Cape Verde and Sao Tome? And is Bohemia still part of Germany, despite being taken by Russia - shouldn't a bit of Silesia have been retained by another German state (Saxony, probably)?

Last edited:

Thande

Donor
Did the Russians take back Hawaii? And what happened to Serbia?
A) Yes they did, and B) as noted in a past update, the Danubians passed it on to the Ottomans as the price for them entering the war.

Shouldn't England and Scotland be marked as separate? I think you may have forgotten to recolour a bit of Venezuela and Cornwall.

EDIT: What's going on in Cape Verde and Sao Tome? And is Bohemia still part of Germany, despite being taken by Russia - shouldn't a bit of Silesia have been retained by another German state (Saxony, probably)?
The Anglo-Scottish separation hasn't happened yet. Bohemia is now separate, I think you're reading the map wrongly. Silesia is part of the former Kingdom of Bohemia (which will be getting a new name).

Time to paint the map black. Are the grey areas autonomous or not under central government control?
It's supposed to imply 'current status chaotic with some Societist cadres fighting other forces in civil wars'.

Bohemia is now separate, I think you're reading the map wrongly. Silesia is part of the former Kingdom of Bohemia (which will be getting a new name).

Bohemia still has an "internal subdivision" coloured border with the rest of Germany.

Didn't the Duke of Courland's blustering cost the Russians a bit of Silesia at the peace deal? Or was that Pomerania?

I'm assuming that the lighter coloured bits of South America are the areas that are still haven't been "convinced" to adopt the Final Society(TM). ;)

So... France won.

Bohemia is now separate, I think you're reading the map wrongly.

Bohemia's western border is grey, not black.

Silesia is part of the former Kingdom of Bohemia (which will be getting a new name).

So the Kingdom of Czechia? The Kingdom of the Czechs?

Is the Russia's bit in Oregon sustainable?

Does Russia not have access to the sea via Manchuria (west of Corea)? I can't tell.

It sounds like the ENA is merely occupying Superior and New Orleans, but is formally annexing Carolina and perhaps those northern strips of *Sonora and *Texas?

It sounds like the ENA is merely occupying Superior and New Orleans, but is formally annexing Carolina and perhaps those northern strips of *Sonora and *Texas?

I don't think Carolina is getting wholly annexed. Maybe parts, mostly in the west and then instituting segregation to keep the white Carolinians happy (they wouldn't stand direct American annexation, at this point).

Russia technically lost the Northern Qing, though.

And even more technically, Russia didn't "own" the Beiqing, so they couldn't lose it. They actually, technically, gained bits of Manchuria and Outer Mongolia.

I don't think Carolina is getting wholly annexed. Maybe parts, mostly in the west and then instituting segregation to keep the white Carolinians happy (they wouldn't stand direct American annexation, at this point).

I definitely can understand only annexing pieces of it then - but to institute segregation in said pieces, when the whole Empire's been formally integrated for over forty years now and merely to placate any annexed slavers who forced the Great American War in the first place.... that ain't happening in my eyes. All the moreso when the UPSA forced the Carolinians to abolish slavery in the first place.

So, the Society already landed forces in both Angola and the Philippines... but they do not seem to have inherited the Meridian sphere in Africa and East Indies right away. I wonder how long it would take to Buen...Zone1Urb1 to re-establish control.

I definitely can understand only annexing pieces of it then - but to institute segregation in said pieces, when the whole Empire's been formally integrated for over forty years now and merely to placate any annexed slavers who forced the Great American War in the first place.... that ain't happening in my eyes. All the moreso when the UPSA forced the Carolinians to abolish slavery in the first place.

Wasn't it already alluded that that's what the occupying ENA forces have been doing? Since the racially egalitarian Meridinas had been putting black people into position of "handlers" and the whites didn't like it.

Wasn't it already alluded that that's what the occupying ENA forces have been doing? Since the racially egalitarian Meridinas had been putting black people into position of "handlers" and the whites didn't like it.

That they did. I see no one anywhere placating white Carolinians, whatever happens to them.

Carolina, where everything backfires. Everytime. Horribly.