Any paradox interactive mods based on forum timelines?

I think there may have been a TL-191 mod for HoI2 at some point. Beyond that I would be surprised: most TLs on here wouldn't have the readership to justify working on a mod for a year or more, only to be played by like 5 people.

- BNC

I think there may have been a TL-191 mod for HoI2 at some point. Beyond that I would be surprised: most TLs on here wouldn't have the readership to justify working on a mod for a year or more, only to be played by like 5 people.

- BNC
I mean, theoretically, proper marketing could overcome that. If you can get in with a couple of the big Youtubers for a HoI4 mod, you'll go pretty far.

Well, we could do a Victoria 2 mod for the What Madness Is This? by @Napoleon53 . I even started to work about similar project but I had limited amount time due to my other commitments. Victoria II is easy to mod so it would be no problem to do that.

- BNC

There was one, yes. I was also working on one for Darkest Hour (just the North American theatre), but I lost my progress and abandoned it in 2016.

Not really a forum timeline, but currently I am playing in Darkest Hour a mod called Edge of Darkness and I am also writing an AAR for my campaign with Germany. What stands above all else is that without any intention, a PoD occurred, where similar with Harry Turtledove's The War That Came Early, Czechoslovakia chose to fight against Germany during the annexation of Bohemia in March 1939. This also led to Allies declaring war against Germany over Czechoslovakia Invasion and the war started 6 month earlier.

On top of that, USSR also began an Invasion of Poland in April 1939 and the prospect of war on 2 fronts is quite real. Ongoing AAR...

I was working on a mod to put TSK into HoI4, but, as it turns out, a total conversion mod is not something which should be left to one guy.

I have yet to try Hoi4. Or even HoI3 for that matter.
I only discovered the gem called Darkest Hour a year ago... Gave me a lot of ideas for the campaigns I created for OpenGeneral for years...

Actually, now on topic of AH games, for OpenGeneral I made several such campaigns, including one unfinished based on Southern Victory timeline, only in WWI however. I had several battles on the Roanoke front, Morell's battles in the Rocky Mountains against Canadians and early race to Philadelphia...
I also made a huge German World Campaign (or more like I took an older campaign made by some else and modified it more than 85%).