Return of Horrible Educational Maps

I guess it's faster to list what the map has correct: the shape and size of Switzerland is more or less correct and they almost got it placed at the correct location.

Unrelated, some map from Thailand:

View attachment 433738
I see Poland decided to take the small Polish minority around Kėdainiai through the other side.

Or, alternatively, you could say

we got fucked through the back door.

Someone noticed his driver license and posted it at reddit:

baddriverlicense.jpg

Ah yes, the continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, South America, North America, and Canada

What's even weirder is that it looks like all of the continents were copied off a completely different map projection and pasted them onto a mercator layout. Except for Asia. Asia for some unknown reason is entirely hand-drawn.

What's even weirder is that it looks like all of the continents were copied off a completely different map projection and pasted them onto a mercator layout. Except for Asia. Asia for some unknown reason is entirely hand-drawn.

What's just as weird is that this specifically wrong basemap keeps popping up everywhere. People seem to keep using it without noticing the most blatant errors.

Except for us :rolleyes:

I'm currently training to be a history teacher, and wandering around in the department files, I found this; the worst thing I've ever seen. The other teacher was dismayed at my disgust, crying "Well I didn't make it!"

I despair for the education of the youth of Britain.

Picture1.png

View attachment 387489
From our homework planners in school. Has God forsaken us?