Alternate Weapons of War thread...

I've decided to put my Gallian Rifle design to hold and instead making the MAGS series. Below is both AR and SMG configuration.

View attachment 413158
View attachment 413159

When you modify shipbucket art, you should keep the original artist's credits, otherwise you're violating Shipbucket's free use license and using Darth Panda's StG-44 without giving him credit. The same goes for kitbashing drawings, you should credit the original artist's of any parts you use.

I've been doing some tweaks and revision to my Alt!Robinson SMG for my Valkyria Chronicles scenario and this is would be the final version of the gun. Also I have properly credited the artist who made the thompson and m3 as the base of this weapon in the picture.

From top to down:
1 and 2 is the Tanker/Spec Ops variant, 3 is the normal variant, and 4 is the "Typewritter"/Heavy duty variant.

valkyria_gunbucket_alt_robinson.png

A Royal Canadian Air Force Lockheed Martin F-35A (Canadian military designation CF-190) of the 409 Tactical Fighter Squadron.

MDScFNe.png

bJ8GJA6.png

It's a private re-texture I made of IndiaFoxtEcho's payware F-35 for Prepar3d

I didn't go with the obvious CF-35 designation, as I've noticed every single Canadian Air Force aircraft/helicopter model starts with a '1'. I know the DND referred to it as the F-35 at one point, but I doubt that was intended to be an official designation.
Besides, this is alternate history (or possible future depending on what happens in the next 2 decades)

I've been thinking of moving the roundel under the cockpit, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Here's all of the variant of Gallian's famous rifle; the Gallien-792, often shortened as G-792. Chambered in 7.92x57mm Gallian round.
valkyria_gunbucket_gallian_variants.png

From top the bottom:
-G-792 = The normal variant. Used mainly by Gallian Militia and the Army. Also locally produced in Republic of Insulide under designation Ins-792.
-G-792/R = The ceremonial variant. Used by the Royal Palace guard and also given as a reward for the very outstanding officers of the Militia and the Army.
-G-792/S = The Marksman variant which has longer barrel, often used as an alternative to the bolt-action FPG/GSR Sniper Rifle.
-G-792/A = Reinforced, water-cooled barrel which allows a slightly faster rate for fire. More of a proof-of-concept than anything.
-G-792/X = Come with integrated suppressors. Saw limited action as it's only used by Gallian army's special forces.

Last edited:
My lovely Frenkeinstein weapon: sturmgewehr 15/33
(shorten barrel of a maxim and part of STG44)
(As indicated on the picture, the bases are from Darth Panda)

MRifle.png

Since @guineapony post tanks, I'll do the same thing as well!

Here's a bunch of tanks that will appear in my Valkyria Chronicles' TL
valkyria_squadvtanks.png

1. M36A1 Griffin Heavy Command Tank "Rosemary"
The M36A1 is a brand new Vinlandish Medium/Heavy intermediate tank which can be described as the precursor to the MBT seen in the 1950s. The "Rosemary" in particular is the personal tank of Squad V-1's commander John "Jack" F. Swanson, which outfitted with side-mounted M99 Unguided MLRS pods which served as an alternative to the Mortar cannon round used by other contemporaries.

2. Char Moyen Type-36M Medium Tank "Edelweiss III"
Personal Tank of Gallian Volunteer commander Welkin Gunther. Edelweiss III is a new prototype build from the hull of the badly damaged Edelweiss, a super-prototype tank build by Professor Theimer, and parts from the newer Gallian Type-36 Tank series. Edelweiss III provide the same armor and armament superiority as the previous iteration but it also boast an improvement such as advanced reloading system and radio/transmission decoding technology saw common in Vinlandish and Federation tanks and increased reliability.

3. M35A4 Mod.4 Minute Medium Tank "Hafen II"
An upgrade to the Vinlandish/Federation's M35A1 Minute tank. This newer variant is also upgraded at the request of Gallian Volunteers' second in command Claude Wallace and courtest of Darcsen-Vinlandish Engineer Zussman and Edinburghian Tank Mechanic Miles Arbeck. Lt. Wallace's personal tank provide better armor and protection compared to the "Vanilla" M35 Minute Tanks as well as upgraded communication system courtesy of United States of Vinland.

4. Char Moyen Type-36-422 Heavy Tank "Enterprise"
Personal Tank of the Pan-Europan Volunteer commander and a former member of the Squad 422 "Nameless" Penal Batallion and also part-time Mercenary/Trader, Lieutenant Carisa Contzen. Unlike Edelweiss, this tank are straight up converted Type-36L Heavy Tank with almost all the parts were Gallian-made save for the improved wireless technology given by the Vinlandish.

5. A34 "Lancelot" Heavy/Infantry Tank
An Edinburghian prototype advanced tank planned to be deployed in 1936 but due to temporary ceasefire agreement was signed between the Federation and the Empire in early 1936 makes the completion of this prototypes put to a halt with only 2 out of 4 completed so far. As the war continued in 1937, the prototypes resumed and it was finally done in two months. One of the Prototype was brought by a rich military brat named Henry Pendragon, son of the late 4th Earl of Galahad and the current 5th Earl of Galahad, to be used as his personal command tank when he was enlisted to fight in the Europan Front.

A34 Lancelot is meant to be modular like Gallian Type-36 Char series in which one can put anything ranging from simple machine gun turrets to a high caliber 122mm penetrator round. or even the elusive "Valkyrur Lance Cannon" superweapon that were often talked about in the grade-B newspapers.

Imperial Assault Tank from VC4. The Workman Variant is from my VC TL comandeered by Former Imperial Captain turned Revolutionary Dmitri Vissarinovich Alexandrov. His tank's cannon are modified to be able to fire both HE incendiary and tear gas round.
valkyria_assaulttank.png

Federation's Minute Tank, also from VC4
valkyria_minutefedtank.png

And something crazy that the Imp made at the end of 1939.
valkyria_impmobilebunker_v2.png