2018 Presidential Election

The Republicans still control the Senate right?
Yes.
Republican Gains
  1. Missouri
  2. Montana
  3. North Dakota
  4. Virginia
  5. West Virginia
Democratic Gains
  1. Arizona
  2. Florida
  3. Minnesota (from Independent Republican)
  4. Wisconsin
Again I will post the full PDF results shortly.
There will also be a Wikipedia Info box as well from lord caedus

Last edited:

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Rebuttal:
I had no clue about the rules... I thought that the posting looked very similar to what was happening in the real world.
Why bring your attacking tone when an honest mistake was made????
Pastor Dean
Because you've been here close to a year it is reasonable to expect that you have working understanding of Board policies, including those related to current politics outside of Chat and political flame-baiting anywhere on the Board.

When do you propose to wrap up this election drama? & obviously you are tailoring the thread to ensure that is Seaborn who wins! At least it is looking like that me!

This may have been talked about already, but is it possible that the electors vote for Seaborn but not Hollis?
When the electoral college meets in each state the electors vote for President & Vice President separately they don't vote for a combined ticket.
This vote will be on Monday December 17th as per federal law which since 1936 has provided that the electors in all the states and the District of Columbia, meet "on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December next following their appointment" to vote for President and Vice President.

When the electoral college meets in each state the electors vote for President & Vice President separately they don't vote for a combined ticket.
This vote will be on Monday December 17th as per federal law which since 1936 has provided that the electors in all the states and the District of Columbia, meet "on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December next following their appointment" to vote for President and Vice President.
Just look for Bainbridge Captial is my hint for my plans.

upload_2018-11-13_9-38-4.png

upload_2018-11-13_9-46-2.png

nbs.com, Tuesday November 13th

BREAKING: Minnesota Supreme Court Rejects Shallick Appeal; Recount to Start Immediately

In the last few minutes it has been confirmed that the Minnesota Supreme Court has rejected an appeal by Republican Presidential nominee Henry Shallick to overturn a decision by the state court of appeals to allow a number of contentious votes to be included in the recount that is due to start with immediate effect.

The battle may now move to the Supreme Court of the United States as Shallick is believed to be considering the option of appealing the decision to the highest court in the land, a decision that may well determine who will be the next President of the United States.

The Chief Justice Amanda Lundahl issued a statement confirming that the decision had been rejected with a 5-2 decision. Lundahl, a Democratic appointee in 2014 wrote the majority opinion and issued the key statement – the court appears to have broken along partisan lines potentially increasing the chances that Shallick will look to move the case to the conservative majority on the Supreme Court of the United States.

Last edited: