What are the Qbam coloring rules?

Obviously most color schemes have systems for territories, protectorates, etc. But what are the methods done for vassals, puppet states, client states, and states under personal union?

From the top of my head:
*Vassals are the same as protectorates
*Puppets are the color of the nation puppeting them, with either a white outline or the puppet-nation's color outlined
*Client states probably could be one or the other, probably leaning moreover to protectorate rules
*PUs are represented as the reverse of a puppet

From the top of my head:
*Vassals are the same as protectorates
*Puppets are the color of the nation puppeting them, with either a white outline or the puppet-nation's color outlined
*Client states probably could be one or the other, probably leaning moreover to protectorate rules
*PUs are represented as the reverse of a puppet

That's quite different from how I was doing it. I was doing PU's as the same color, Client states as the reserve of puppets, and Vassals as the same as puppets

Obviously most color schemes have systems for territories, protectorates, etc. But what are the methods done for vassals, puppet states, client states, and states under personal union?
It depends from the CS used.
Personally, with the aRCS, I prefer to represent them as such
- Vassals with a coloured outline (the colour being the one of suzerain's) and filled by a colour depending of the situation (its own colour or white if largely independent, client shade if dependent, autonomous if a march)
- Pupper states : filled with same colour, with an outline of either the client shade colour, or a white/coloured depending of the situation
- Client states : filled client shade in the case of an acknowledged dependence. White or coloured outline if "merely" tributary or influenced politically.
- Personal union : it's depending on the situation. It can go down to same colour if both polities are effectively ruled as one, or client state with colour outline, or even not depicted as the same colour but with a grey-ish border.