WIP Map Thread

Finding Taiping maps to reference can be a challenge

View attachment 400967

What about these ones?

Taiping2.PNG

e34022cb1e912fe1b27be34f76b18f5c52c863b3.jpg

rhD4cWG.jpg

Deleted member 108228

"Attention, ground units - Anticitizen reported in this community. Code: lock, cauterize, stabilize."

uu_on_earth_threeio_by_sirion101-dcji4zu.png

Is this going to be certain sectors or is the whole world going to be divided among sectors? Also didn't half life say the sea level as a lot lower? Also where did you get that Combine font?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this going to be certain sectors or is the whole world going to be divided among sectors? Also didn't half life say the sea level as a lot lower? Also where did you get that Combine font?

The whole world.
The sea level is lower, but not exactly to the point where such depletion could be noticed from a space-eye view. It would be a pain to edit the map just for extending the coastlines by a pixel anyhow.
As for the font, I actually found it off of Reddit. I’ll send you a link to it if you want.

VC new wip.png

Here's worlda map for Valkyria Chronicles' faux-earth. the landmass here are updated based on Map of Europa (and surrounding) featured in the fourth installment.

I'm also proposing a collab to finish this map in exchange that everyone can use the completed map for their own scenarios, basically making it AH.com's spin on Valkyria Chronicles world. Anyone interested?