Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Can MacArthur die naturally?

Not during the game's time frame. If there was a cold war game* then the death of some major leaders like MacArthur would play a major role in how things shape out. He did live till 1964 in OTL after. So I imagine him living to a similar age in KRTL.

*IMO the Hearts of Iron series of games are not that good at the cold war era. I do hope there is such a game from PDX one day

Not during the game's time frame. If there was a cold war game* then the death of some major leaders like MacArthur would play a major role in how things shape out. He did live till 1964 in OTL after. So I imagine him living to a similar age in KRTL.

*IMO the Hearts of Iron series of games are not that good at the cold war era. I do hope there is such a game from PDX one day
YES, my main gripe with MacArthurite America was the fact that he died of an “incurable disease.” Good change.

IMG_0384.JPG

AH of an AH of an AH

With all respect, I don't understand how you can vote for anything besides "No Civil War". I mean, avoiding the US from tearing itself apart? How can that not be the best outcome?

Plus, though this might have been reworked for balance reasons, pre-rework US that avoided the Civil War was actually kind of OP.
I mean, really depends on how long that aversion of the war lasts.

That said, I'm only counting actual Civil War situations, 'cause avoiding the Civil War has always been a pretty impressive achievement in and of itself.

With all respect, I don't understand how you can vote for anything besides "No Civil War". I mean, avoiding the US from tearing itself apart? How can that not be the best outcome?

Plus, though this might have been reworked for balance reasons, pre-rework US that avoided the Civil War was actually kind of OP.
I voted no civil war. I always hated the Fair Deal pre-rework. The Civil War brought you to your bonuses much faster.

Anyone hear still play KRDH bar me?

Because if so I just finished some Italian Federation/Papacy/Kingdom of Italy events to meet a rough beta state for anyone who would want them. Currently focused on Italian expansionism in a method universal to all things using the ITA tag due to the general weirdness of the expansionist Italian chain in 1.8 and before. Will probably expand them a bit and generally make the awful organisation of the various Italian events more streamlined as part of this, including some small work on the RSI and generally clearing up clutter and also potentially adding some more Italian Federation tech teams.

So yeah, anyone who wants some more Italian flavour feel free to download and use. It needs to be pasted over the vanilla version of "Unifications" in DH/Mods/(your name/copy of KR here)/db/events/other.

I might use these when I finish them as part of an application to the KRDH team to show evidence of skill beyond me just saying so and so any help or feedback from interested parties would be helpful.

Attachments

• Unifications.txt
    35.8 KB · Views: 287