WIP Map Thread

My Boulangism world is nearly its completion. Also: Russo-Italian alliance of fascists, I think that might be a first XD (also I'm pretty sure I posted the map with the Brazilian split before; I've decided to recycle the idea for this world)
Neat!
Though i have one question... What happened to the Russian Empire, and why did it lose most of its border territories? Did it collapse under its own weight?

Gian

Banned
Cross-posting from the main thread.

A sign of things to come:
eMlQPTS.png

Boulanger.png

Okay, the map proper is completed now. Only gotta do the legend, annotations, and a nice write-up. I'm even happy with the colors now.

So, just for clarity's sake, here are a few notes on the map:

1) The map is based on the premisse of an actual Boulangist coup taking place in France
2) WW1 still happens with some minor butterflies thrown in. The Entente wins and Boulangist France pushes for German partition.
3) After WW1 the Entente broke apart with Britain and Russia unhappy with the direction Paris and Rome have been pushing towards.
4) In the late 1920s Italy and France have a falling out. Rome quickly approaches Moscow, which after a short democratic period has become a right-wing military dictatorship.
5) Paris is considering a formal alliance witht the Kracow Pact (aka Hungary & Poland).
6) The British-led Imperial Alliance is the world's most powerful alliance bloc and very wary of a war in Europe as it might "destabilize the markets". The Netherlands, who are also a member of the Imperial Alliance, also fears a French invasion.
7) An alliance between Federalists based in Rio Grande do Sul and anti-republican elements of the Brazilian navy led to the independence of the Brazilian Federation in opposition to the US-backed Republic of Brazil, which has favored a more centralized approach to government. For the record the Federation did try to invite Princess Imperial Isabel to (re-)take the throne, but she declined.

EDIT: I changed the backstory and depiction of Brazil a bit based on @GauchoBadger's feedback.

Last edited:
PostApocWalesBong.png

"Wales. A nation of sheep-riding, ex-NATO hillbillies who sound like they're having a stroke whenever they're opening their bloody mouths... Not only that, but they fucking hate us..."