Standard of Evil in A No World Wars Scenario

kernals12

Banned
No World War I means no Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, or (probably) Mao. With that in mind, who is our new standard for evil?

I'm pretty sure the Western Standard of Evil before the World Wars was Napoleon, Judas, or Satan. The last person to destroy Europe, the betrayer of Christ, and then... well Evil incarnate.

No World War I means no Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, or (probably) Mao. With that in mind, who is our new standard for evil?

Well, Leopold would probably be a candidate, but at modern time goes on, there will probably some crud leaders who will try and usurp for power. Franco could still take over Spain and whilemnot evil, he’d definitely be a top-tier jerkwad

For when? In the early 20th century it is likely to remain the old boogeymen of the 19th century, but same as OTL as the European empires slowly collapse there will be an even slower realisation of just how horrendous they really were. European colonialism is one of the great crimes of history; without the Nazis or various Communists to overshadow them it will be even harder to pretend otherwise.