The VT-BAM project

Have yourself some Telangana.

TN-VT.png

Finally managed to get something done.
Tunisia with coastline improvements in the general area and El Taref Province
upload_2018-2-19_0-33-37.png

The third levels of Tunisia might be doable but I'm leaving them out for now.
upload_2018-2-19_0-49-34.png

Redcoat

Banned
upload_2018-2-20_18-48-0.png

It has taken forever and ever but I've finally finished the arduous task of doing Cabinda.

upload_2018-2-20_18-58-1.png

Here it is compared to the rest of Africa.

Last edited:
Could someone get all the progress together and update with it every tile? Cause right now there isn't a "current most updated VT-BAM", like people do with M-BAM.

Redcoat

Banned
Could someone get all the progress together and update with it every tile? Cause right now there isn't a "current most updated VT-BAM", like people do with M-BAM.
But like when we update the MBAM people can at least be able to download the final map. It seems tedious to update every tile like that.

VT45

Banned
If everyone can PM me the countries they’ve been working on and the most up to date maps you have I can post them to the wiki.

But like when we update the MBAM people can at least be able to download the final map. It seems tedious to update every tile like that.
I've tested it before, the tiles could be merged into 9 bigger tiles (one such tile being the size of M-BAM - if you can open M-BAM, then you can open such a tile as well), so that shouldn't be as tedious

Redcoat

Banned
I've been thinking, why do we need a map this big again? Also, when we're starting work on a Robinson map we'll be starting over right?