The M-BAM Main Thread

Hi guys I was trying to do populations in Hungray and after reviewing the second level borders I have found that they are out of date. Hungray switched from those old borders to the new district system borders since 2013.

m_bam_map_of_europe_if_the_axis_won_world_war_two_by_theko9isalive-dc17bb3.png

M-BAM Map of Europe if the Axis Won World War Two, I'll maybe expand it if I have energy.

m_bam_map_of_europe_if_the_axis_won_world_war_two_by_theko9isalive-dc17bb3.png

M-BAM Map of Europe if the Axis Won World War Two, I'll maybe expand it if I have energy.

I have three problems:

1. The Nazis had no desire to annex Britain nor Ireland, they wanted a puppet government and even supported the idea of a British India

2. They didn't want Greenland or Iceland either, at least not directly under them so I'd give them to the British puppet

3. I don't see why Germany would annex northern Serbia

Redcoat

Banned
Hi guys I was trying to do populations in Hungray and after reviewing the second level borders I have found that they are out of date. Hungray switched from those old borders to the new district system borders since 2013.
You're back yay

EDIT: I'm an idiot who does not know the definition of the word save.

Last edited:
Yes it me the idea man. The founder of the thread. I wish I had to time to work on these maps like you guys but thems the breaks. You all have done great so far. So I wanted ask for you guys to post the current mbam in different sections. Mainly by continent so I can actually look at them on paint in my computer.

So I just looked at the wiki and I like it. I would suggest also including any of the continents that have complete first level boundaries.