DBWI: I found this odd alternate map.

Is that the American Eagle timeline? I remember reading how they only had two world wars. They are so lucky! We're in the middle of number 4!
Partly different numbering, if I remember correctly - they didn't count the "American Revolution" and "French Revolution" as a first world war. But then, they were lucky by not having anything like our Second World War.

The American Eagle time line is a good read.

It's basically an Americanwank. It goes all the way to 2100. Most of the world is bickering among each other.

Sure there are some rough patches like a civil war and fighting Nazis. But America is first to the moon, first to mars and the first to build an underwater city just to name a few accomplishments.

Is that the American Eagle timeline? I remember reading how they only had two world wars. They are so lucky! We're in the middle of number 4!
To be fair, the 2017 of American Eagle isn't so great, either. Sure, there's no WWIV but in that's only because instead of utilizing rocket technology to set up bases on the moon they stick nuclear weapons in them, something that the Treaty of Vienna outlawed in OTL after WWIII. Instead AE has terrorism, the constant threat of Armageddon, an unstable Africa, and they haven't even invented fusion yet.

Why would there be? We did some awful things to the Chinook and the Salish and the Haida and the others back in the day, but we've been walking towards reconciliation for years. Honestly, the real atrocities belonged to the Americans.
I see...

Oh, I apologized if I commented earlier without realizing that the said map is used in "American Eagle" scenario; I am currently reading "Manifest Destiny", which exactly used the same map.

I mean, honestly WWIV stopped being that bad after around a year, when the Hapsburgs fully conquered Spain. Since then it's basically been a naval war between the German Empire, Brazil, and China. Now, if both sides had nukes... but I guess the Russo-Indian nuclear exchange at the end of WWIII made nuclear disarmament inevitable.

OOC: Bostonmans = Chinook jargon for Americans. Cultus = bad. Kingchawch = English ("Kinggeorge mans"). Wawa = language. Hwah! = wow!. ITTL, Columbia Territory is its own country, and Chinook jargon has crept into the vernacular.
OOC: maybe we should leave Nadsat out of this :p

Deleted member 92195

I must be blind, I just see a map of today's North America.

Fookin' bostonmans in Columbia? Hwah! This looks like one cultus timeline for the kingchawch.

How'd those Canada mans not only keep ahold of Ontario, but keep ahold of New France? I guess Britain didn't flip it in exchange for Columbia like they did OTL.

The kingchawch wawa must be awfully uniform across that continent.

My guess actually was that New Courland probably conquered the French and British colonies.

I'm not the biggest fan of Latin America in AE. Instead of the rivalry between the syndies and monarchists in OTL the region isn't very influential.
It's like the author didn't know much Latin American history so rather than actually research it he pretended it didn't exist. The same thing exists for Africa, TBH; having the Sokoto Caliphate collapse for no reason was foolishness, as was having the Ethiopian Empire randomly collapse.