Europa Universalis IV - 13 August 2013

The new patch notes are up. Essentially, the biggest additions to this would be new daimyos in Japan, tags for the Philippines and a couple new provinces. Also Ming nerfed.

I'mma start a run as Cebu. It should be pretty interesting I'd say.

I am playing the Third Odyssey Mod as a Orthodox Elysia and first of all you make absolutely no friends. The natives apparently think you are all devils. While the occasional sacrifices are nice the constant relationship stabs are not, it makes any peaceful ways of expanding nearly impossible. Anyway when I got there I found every tribe around me was allied to eachother and after implementing a genius strategy of colonizing around them until I had a 16 stack I plunged balls first into a war against the Native Alliance. The war was brutal for a first war and I had native armies beating down my castle walls more than a few times but after about a year and a half I managed to pin the entire combined force in Elysia and utterly crush them. Their men scattered into the woods and I sieged them down one by one. I didn't want to bit off more than I could chew and was saving up for the first idea group so I took only two provinces but still I got a butt ton of money off of them and their alliance system is in shambles. The fact their armies are decimated to say the least is just icing on the cake.

Md139115

Banned
EU4 just went up for sale on steam and I'm thinkingabout getting it. Should I? And if I do, what DLC's should I get with it?