OTL Map Thread Mk IV., 2014-

What doesn't make sense to me is why yall are starting a political debate over modern politics in one of the important stickied threads on the map forum - you know, the one that's supposed to help forum goers find useful resources?

This stuff just detracts from the threads utility, and knowing how that specific topic normally plays out in discussions, it could very quickly get flamy in here; that's something nobody wants.

Edit: spelling on a touch keyboard is hard.
That's exactly what I'm protesting; the map in question is politically charged and totally useless as a resource.

I Reread your posts, seems I misinterpreted what you were saying. Still think we should cut it here tho - at least in this thread.

VT45

Banned
3K1ddB8.png

London post codes coloured by TfL transport zones.

The Kreise of Germany, as of 2017:

kreise-de.png

And on 31 December 2006, before the Eastern states r̶u̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ simplified everything with their second round of territorial reforms:

kreise-de-2006.png

There may or may not be more historical ones coming - I'd particularly like to sink my teeth into the GDR at some point, if I have the tenacity.

Some Danish maps while we're at it.

Roughly 1938, with towns (købstæder) in darker shades:

kommuner-dk-1945.png

And 1980, after the first municipal reform (Kommunereformen) in 1970:

kommuner-dk-1980.png

Does anyone have one from around 1460? Preferable a european based on. Trying to work on a expanded Wallachia under Vlad III, but most maps are decades before or after x.x

So you are assisting Our Saviour @hadaril ? That's good! We always need more people to rever - and more maps for mapgames!
Lord and savior? I'm humbled. And yeah, always nice to find more Worlda's - though I think that the color scheme in that one is either... UCS or an old RCS version? Can't tell. Regardless, good find!

Lord and savior? I'm humbled. And yeah, always nice to find more Worlda's - though I think that the color scheme in that one is either... UCS or an old RCS version? Can't tell. Regardless, good find!

Yes, I addressed you as Saviour because you took up the laborious task of updating all existing WorldA maps! That saves Map Games from maps that have been outdated for years now!

Have you finished any of your next projects anyway, e.g. the 1300 and 1848 WorldA maps of the Next Generation?