TOAST3R - The One Awe-inspiring Scheme To Eternally Rule (3)

In a nutshell, we don't need a fascist/communist colour for all country unless they're relevant (USA, Russia, Germany), we don't need a colour for a fascist Bangladesh or a communist Angola, we could just paint them the colour of the "neutral" country.

In a nutshell, we don't need a fascist/communist colour for all country unless they're relevant (USA, Russia, Germany), we don't need a colour for a fascist Bangladesh or a communist Angola, we could just paint them the colour of the "neutral" country.

i mean bangladesh could probably use some ideology colours

Agreed. The calvacade of Greece colours was mostly just a happy little accident: I felt like adding a Greek-flag blue, and a seperate colour for the Junta that didn't make it seem communist.

i mean bangladesh could probably use some ideology colours

Agreed. The calvacade of Greece colours was mostly just a happy little accident: I felt like adding a Greek-flag blue, and a seperate colour for the Junta that didn't make it seem communist.
How about using colours for the ancient city states as the ideology they represent to save space? Ie, Sparta --> Radical Greece, Athens --> OTL Greece AND enough.

Surely Angola should have a communist color considering their history?

My approach has been to aim for (not always succeeding at, I admit), only having alternate ideology colours where one of the following applies:

1) The ideology ruled historically in that country, and has been disowned by the modern nation-equivalent (eg. Nazi Germany, Franco's Spain).
2) The ideology existed historically in that country as a schismatic/civil-war faction, controlled significant territory, and had some measure of international recognition.
3) The ideology was significantly shaped by that country's history or historical figures (eg. Karl Marx for Germany).

Last edited:
is...
is this thing on?

upload_2017-10-16_21-32-13.png

soon, my brothers

One random nitpick is that in your "Eastern Europe" title, the letters for P and R are actually perfectly switched haha. Other than that, it's lookin amazing!

One random nitpick is that in your "Eastern Europe" title, the letters for P and R are actually perfectly switched haha. Other than that, it's lookin amazing!
Heh, I was hoping people would just accept п as being close enough to a cursive R. I'll change it to something more recognizable

(just be glad i went with fauxld church slavonic rather than fauxviet
upload_2017-10-19_7-52-20.png

Last edited:
I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

...what, you thought it was a new version?

well you'd be right

Beta 9 - Kapadokya
Greece and Turkey added (not that happy with turkey, suggest changes if you want)
More stuff, i've honestly forgotten
toast3r_by_mfahdiscord-dbu05ju.png

Last edited: